I must say that the little thing is pretty damn sweet.

We were testing loads for the rifle up above; had a 4-step ladder with 6 rounds on each wrung. Shot 3-rounds of each & went back through the ladder.

Tapping the button for a new session for each string was awesome. All shots were measured just fine and after the 3 shots, just ended the session on the Xero, it then kicked the data over to the app on the phone. Once that happened, we made a note for those three shots as to what the powder charge was. Click new session and did it again...

I've honestly NEVER used a chronograph; my buddy has two with the "rabbit ears," and I'd say that they don't look like they would provide much advanced information.

It was kinda cool working through the charges. Two of the four charges excelled in both strings. I managed a sub 1/4" MOA in the best group. Second best was sub 1/2". We are going to try one more string with a powder charge in the middle of my best two strings of fire. I'm pretty sure the best round was 55.4gr H1000 with 143gr Hornady ELD Match.

I'm really looking forward to going to The Clinton House and stretching out her legs!