Thread: PSA Micro Dagger review?

Default PSA Micro Dagger review?

Anyone have one or shot one, what are your thoughts? The recent Glock thread talking about using Micro Dagger mags in 43X and 48 to up capacity brought the Dagger to my attention. Have carried a 43 before looking for something with high capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

There's a bunch of input on GlockTalk, ARF, & the PSA forum. Most readings seem major complaints have to do with the factory trigger. I'm very happy to see that they didn't use the same "Lego block" safety that's on their standard Dagger.

I had one in my cart on Monday, with the Holosun on it, but removed it. I'll eventually pick one up, but I'm going to sell a G42 first (with a case of Norma defensive round, several boxes of various ammo, holsters, parts, etc.)

I have a few, but I'm not a purist. Daily deals price i mean I cant complain.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

Seems to be a few reviews on YouTube, but no personal experience.

I'd have bought them already on PSA's site, but I can't get the mil discount on the site so I gotta walk into the store for that. With the time and fuel spent making a trip to Columbia, I'd prolly be better off just ordering at retail price and having them shipped.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Seems to be a few reviews on YouTube, but no personal experience.

I'd have bought them already on PSA's site, but I can't get the mil discount on the site so I gotta walk into the store for that. With the time and fuel spent making a trip to Columbia, I'd prolly be better off just ordering at retail price and having them shipped.
    You need to go be poor somewhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

So, I just happened to be in Myrtle Beach vicinity today... figured I'd drop in to the store to get a couple of these mags. Website said they were "low inventory". The very nice gentleman (which was a relief) behind the counter informed me that that term means more times than not, they're out of whatever it is you seek.

Guess I'll be poor in this very place and just order on the website.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 02-16-2024 at 10:14 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

Something else worth sharing, guy that worked there was telling me that PSA bought the Gen 3 patent which is why the Micro Dagger mags work in Glocks... they're essentially the same gun. But Glock's warranty is 5 years, PSA's is lifetime.

That might very well be common knowledge by those in the know but it was news to me.

Again, just what I was told and I didn't instantly accept it as truth. Need to read up

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Something else worth sharing, guy that worked there was telling me that PSA bought the Gen 3 patent which is why the Micro Dagger mags work in Glocks... they're essentially the same gun. But Glock's warranty is 5 years, PSA's is lifetime.

That might very well be common knowledge by those in the know but it was news to me.

Again, just what I was told and I didn't instantly accept it as truth. Need to read up

That'd explain the improvement for the safety.

Sent via Galaxy s23 Ultra using Tapatalk

You were fed a line a gun counter crap. They didn't buy a Gen 3 patent. There are 30 companies out there currently making Glock Gen 3 17 and 19 frames and slides copies. And the micro dagger is a copy of the 43/48. There is no Gen 3 of those models.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

I believe you Steelin before him. So that checks.

But for sake of conversation, humor me here... if PSA, along with other companies, are making a 17/19 copy and were not sued is it because it's either just different enough to pass, or did they legit purchase the ability to do so from Glock? Which leads me to the 43/48. If PSA is again making essentially what is a Glock copy would it be safe to assume that they did so 100% legit?

Last edited by willyworm; 02-17-2024 at 08:42 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I believe it is because the gen 3 patent expired. Made it fair game.