Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dang, who'd of thought it?

Default Dang, who'd of thought it?

Clemson Labeled as a Loser from College Football's 2024 Recruiting Cycle by 247Sports

Typically, Clemson wins in recruiting. They win with top players. They landed two top players this cycle. That list usually has 5-10. When you look at the middle of the pack guys, they have developmental players. I'm not saying that they don't have players that can help them win. But this is Clemson. They beat Alabama twice in the national championship game. They're taking a step backward. They should be in the top 5; now they're out of the top 10.

#backtotheshitter

2 is coming.

Preseason polls have them ranked from 11 through high teens. With their schedule, they have a realistic chance of making a 12 team playoff. Can’t win it all every year.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wbrown609 View Post
    Preseason polls have them ranked from 11 through high teens. With their schedule, they have a realistic chance of making a 12 team playoff. Can’t win it all every year.
    Where did 'preseason polls" have them ranked this time last year? Don't bother looking, it'll hurt your feelz.
    "with their schedule" getting them into the playoffs, it will have them getting Climbarrassed like the last few times.
    They signed two 5 stars this class, SC signed two 5 stars this class, for perspective
    #intheshitteruptoyoureyes

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Where did 'preseason polls" have them ranked this time last year? Don't bother looking, it'll hurt your feelz.
    "with their schedule" getting them into the playoffs, it will have them getting Climbarrassed like the last few times.
    They signed two 5 stars this class, SC signed two 5 stars this class, for perspective
    #intheshitteruptoyoureyes
    Congrats on your 5 Stars, I’m sure they’ll stick around. Oh look, Clemson’s ranking is 11, Sakkerliner’s in 22nd. Well, at least they got a ranking, that’s improvement.

Oh yeah, 2’s going to be an asswhipping.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 02-10-2024 at 03:41 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Congrats on your 5 Stars, I’m sure they’ll stick around. Oh look, Clemson’s ranking is 11, Sakkerliner’s in 22nd.
    Well, this time last year, I think Climp5in was 7th and SC was 24th, and Climp5in couldn't sniff the end zone against them.
    The good news is, "with their schedule" you'll probably be in contention to hold onto the 7th place ACC position
    #rightdirection

Well, this time last year, I think Climp5in was 7th and SC was 24th, and Climp5in couldn't sniff the end zone against them.
    You can't reason with them. Remember when they were so mad their QB didn't get the Heisman?

Now adays, one is still setting records and the other is looking for a massage.

The good news is, "with their schedule" you'll probably be in contention to hold onto the 7th place ACC position
    #rightdirection
    You’re right, he took that fumble from Rattler and ran right through the end zone on the 2nd play of the game. What’s it feel like knowing the worst kicker in D1 beat you by himself? Or that your team had 94 total yards going into the 4th quarter?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    You’re right, he took that fumble from Rattler and ran right through the end zone on the 2nd play of the game. What’s it feel like knowing the worst kicker in D1 beat you by himself? Or that your team had 94 total yards going into the 4th quarter?
    "going into the 4th quarter"? That's rich, real rich
    We all saw the game dude
    The worst defense in the SEC plowed your offense the entire game
    Climp5in didn't even get into the red zone until the final seconds of trash time and still couldn't score.
    Spin that
    Last edited by ecu1984; 02-10-2024 at 11:04 PM.

16>7, there, consider it spun.

Oh, and 2’s coming.

We all saw the game dude
    Climp5in didn't even get into the red zone until the final seconds of trash time and still couldn't score.
    Spin that
    take your meds old man
    Windows Down!

2 is still coming
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

We all saw the game dude
    Spin that
    i'll spin it as a W

Who would have thought that today Clemson fans are saying the Chiefs copied their play to Renfro to win the Super Bowl?

The correct answer is.....everybody that actually knows a Clemson fan.

ECU, how'd it taste walking outta the Dean Dome last week? Can't even find a big brother to help ya. Making a habit of losing, looks like.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    ECU, how'd it taste walking outta the Dean Dome last week? Can't even find a big brother to help ya. Making a habit of losing, looks like.
    It tasted like UNC is currently ranked #3, South Carolina is currently ranked #15
    and Climp5in is not ranked.
    Climp5in making a habit of going in the wrong direction in BB too, looks like.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=ncaa...4fz;rn;fp;1;;;

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Who would have thought that today Clemson fans are saying the Chiefs copied their play to Renfro to win the Super Bowl?

The correct answer is.....everybody that actually knows a Clemson fan.

they don't call them "the most delusional fans in college football" for no reason

so, beating you in football and basketball isn't enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    Making a habit of losing, looks like.
    I'm pretty sure your 2-61 record at UNC may check the box of "making a habit of losing"
    Y'all are special for sure, can't make this stuff up