Thread: Game cameras?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My BIL put one out on my place for me to see if it would connect to network. Place has minimal cell service so camera did not connect. Spypoint camera. Looks like old school for me 2thDoc. I am trying to take a little inventory. Little buck sign but lots of trails etc. I guess now I just need a card reader for iPad and a couple Browning / Wosoda cameras since it seems TheVisorGuy said so.
    thanks
    Bone
    Last edited by HERRINGBONE; 01-16-2024 at 07:22 PM.
    Bone....

Quote Originally Posted by HERRINGBONE View Post
    My BIL put one out on my place for me to see if it would connect to network. Place has minimal cell service so camera did not connect. Spypoint camera. Looks like old school for me 2thDoc. I am trying to take a little inventory. Little buck sign but lots of trails etc. I guess now I just need a card reader for iPad and a couple Browning / Wosoda cameras since it seems TheVisorGuy said so.
    thanks
    Bone
    i use an old laptop. people give them away.
    and if I get a pic i want to save, I put it on the desktop. at the end of the year, I put them in a folder.
    If you read on here, its really quite funny listening to people bitching about how bad cell cameras are and how they eat batteries and its expensive to get the right carrier....but they keep trying to outdo one another with the next generation of complaints. now, its january and I guess people are still paying for this stuff?

its what makes scducks so entertaining. if you dont own a 20ga M2 with a red dot and some HUK gear and travel to hunt with your gun case that doesnt protect your gun well enough, you get a merit badge of some sort at the club meetings.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.