Got mine just before deer rifle season out here after a 5 month wait. I can only compare these to the Sig Kilo, as I used a friend’s pair for a couple of weeks 2 years ago. I went for optical clarity and brightness over anything else, and the BX4Ranges deliver. I noticed the Sig Kilo’s being dim with a lesser quality view than my 240.00 Athalon 10x42s…so I’d glass for my deer with the Athalons, and I used the kilos to range once the deer was spotted.

I have not yet dived into the manual and ballistics mode on these. I think you have to choose from presets, but I’m not sure…I use Strelock to get my holdover and windage, but seeing the adjustments in the readout with one quick range would be nice. Hope I can figure that out, if not, the optical clarity, edge to edge crispness, and low light visibility are spectacular and are more important to me than the ability to input custom bullet and ballistics data.

Red display is too bright…I’m sure I can adjust that, but for those of you who want unmistakeable brightness, these have you covered. They range quickly and accurately far further than I’ll ever need them to.

If you need rangefinding binos and you have been less than thrilled with the glass performance in the ones that have been out there a while, give these a look…they are fantastic.