Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cost of Deck rebuild

This is about as informative as barts rifle thread or the underwear thread
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

Quote Originally Posted by Buckin Bronco View Post
    This is about as informative as barts rifle thread or the underwear thread
    Don't forget the best flashlight thread

Quote Originally Posted by Huntinjunkie View Post
    Don't forget the best flashlight thread
    What flashlight is the best?

Jack Wessinger did our dock. Could we have gone a cheaper route? Probably, but I am a firm believer in you get what you pay for. The guy showed up when he was supposed to, gave us updates all the time, answered any and all questions we had, and was just a great all around experience.
    every expert was once a beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    My favorite part of threads like this, regardless of profession, is person A justifying their charges while complaining what person B charges for their services.

Case in point, the contractor who is a client complaining what we charge for "just a dog" like my wife doesn't "deserve a Benz" too.
    Pretend you’re a lawyer for the day. “How in the hell can you live with yourself charging me $395 an hour”?
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    Pretend you’re a lawyer for the day. “How in the hell can you live with yourself charging me $395 an hour”?
    You should always do your profession at cost. Making a profit off your knowledge and abilities is just wrong.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by charlie horse View Post
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by bbhntr48 View Post
    What flashlight is the best?
    Still ain't sure I couldn't stay up till the end

Do you then let your butt-hurtedness resonate to the ends of the internets? Because I can assure you, it's not an awesome look.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    You should always do your profession at cost. Making a profit off your knowledge and abilities is just wrong.
    Just covering my overhead like you buddy.
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Do you then let your butt-hurtedness resonate to the ends of the internets? Because I can assure you, it's not an awesome look.
    Not yet, my man. Sounds like you’re recommending against that. Honestly, the vast majority of my clients don’t give me any grief. I always tell them that 1) I’m efficient and very much aware of the cost/benefit analysis to utilizing my services, so I will only do what need to be done, and 2) there are many less expensive lawyers and I’m happy to make a recommendation because my plate is already overflowing- don’t need your work.
    Carolina Counsel

Not yet, my man. Sounds like you’re recommending against that. Honestly, the vast majority of my clients don’t give me any grief. I always tell them that 1) I’m efficient and very much aware of the cost/benefit analysis to utilizing my services, so I will only do what need to be done, and 2) there are many less expensive lawyers and I’m happy to make a recommendation because my plate is already overflowing- don’t need your work.
    Speaking of which; looks like things are starting to happen with our thingamajiggy case.

Ain't that the truth!
    Seeing Cayce in a Benz would make me laugh. While she definitely deserves it she does not strike me as one to ever want one.

Quote Originally Posted by theoldblackdog View Post
    Seeing Cayce in a Benz would make me laugh. While she definitely deserves it she does not strike me as one to ever want one.
    Nope. But she’d love a new F250.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Speaking of which; looks like things are starting to happen with our thingamajiggy case.
    Good to hear. Need to check in with our buddy and get an update.
    Carolina Counsel

That checks out!

You best hope they bring back the Excursion.