Thread: Hmmmm.

Default Hmmmm.

Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

30,000 acre swine nursery!

Wonder how much that is costing them when they could actually make money by letting people in there to hunt.

dot gov is dumb.

What a joke. Almost as funny as the last time they ran a grant for trapping in there. The results were downright comical.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

^^i've always said whoever got that contract is laughing when you and your posse could do the same amount of damage in a night.

I stopped giving money to the friends of the congaree swamp when some of that money went to trapping hogs on the park.

does anyone with real firsthand knowledge comment in these meetings?????
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

They killed 18 from what I saw.

That’s pathetic.

Pretty bad. I shot another last night to make 57 in 6 weeks. First one I have killed in over a week.

They have traps that they have never even used in the park. They either need a big flood or to turn loose hunters for a week.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers