Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: House Speaker Mike Johnson

Have you seen her doing burpies, and squats?

She could give Glenn a run for his money.

I suspect if she got hot and bothered and you were her target you may feel raped!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Marjorie is on his ass now. Chick has bigger balls than any of the betas up there.
    You can go out on the www and see the effect she is having on the left. Everything she does, some leftist douche is trying to run her down. She's got em swallowing their tongues.

Also, I thought I would post this here so 2oof can give us his perspective on the two disadvantaged yhutes (who have obviously been oppressed by standardized testing and white privilege), and why the big guy should have minded his own business and let them rob the store.

https://youtube.com/shorts/a0JHxOhvu...Bq8y4l51l_2-1Q

Surprised they didn't prosecute him for assaulting the robbers. They are getting ready to put Daniel Penny on trial for taking down a thug that was telling subway riders he was going to kill them.

And he got an award? All whilst being maga? Can't be.

I saw some with her on American Idol tryout from years ago.

No way any Republican is voting how their constituents would want them to. Shit man, Tim Scott gets his reverend voice, Flimsey, Nikki...... they are all democrats.
    Hell, Joe Wilson isn't always voting how I think his folks would have him vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Marjorie is on his ass now. Chick has bigger balls than any of the betas up there.

She is nuttier than a fruit cake.

And just plain old nasty white trash.

Have y’all developed this judgement of her based on upon what you have seen in the mainstream media or have you searched out other things she has said and done?

I used to share your thoughts but I listened to her on Tuckers podcast yesterday and my thoughts are changing. She has some really good points and isn’t scared to voice her thoughts. She is precisely right, our representatives are not voting the will of their constituents and we should be pissed. Mike Johnson is not who we thought he was.
    cut\'em

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    Have y’all developed this judgement of her based on upon what you have seen in the mainstream media or have you searched out other things she has said and done?

I used to share your thoughts but I listened to her on Tuckers podcast yesterday and my thoughts are changing. She has some really good points and isn’t scared to voice her thoughts. She is precisely right, our representatives are not voting the will of their constituents and we should be pissed. Mike Johnson is not who we thought he was.

She's as dumb as a box of rocks. She'll spout the typical MAGA stuff since she's so far up Trump's ass, but when she speaks off the cuff, she's apparently out of her element and you get the Jewish Space Lasers, Gazpacho police, and peach tree dishes.

Peach tree dishes are delicious.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    She is nuttier than a fruit cake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggin View Post
    And just plain old nasty white trash.
    Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    She's as dumb as a box of rocks.
    She’s one of the few in Congress that are making a difference. And I know she’s doing that because of these quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    She’s one of the few in Congress that are making a difference. And I know she’s doing that because of these quotes.
    How so?

She's trying to get Fawni's crooked ass disbarred.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    How so?
    Did you see the last part of my post?

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Did you see the last part of my post?
    Forgive my ignorance because I don't follow politics. Yes I saw it but don't see how causing people to make negative post about her is making a difference.

because FISH likes really annoying people that act like crap and get clicks on the facepage.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Gotcha politics is certainly working out for conservatives. One can watch Sen. Kennedy of Louisiana "absolutely destroying" any amount of liberal witnesses in hearings on Youtube. One can then watch Sen. Kennedy of Louisiana vote for any amount of liberal bills on C-SPAN...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Gotcha politics is certainly working out for conservatives. One can watch Sen. Kennedy of Louisiana "absolutely destroying" any amount of liberal witnesses in hearings on Youtube. One can then watch Sen. Kennedy of Louisiana vote for any amount of liberal bills on C-SPAN...
    OH! So the big speeches, no action kind of making a difference we're accustomed to.

Got it. Now back to work.

P.S. does me posting here qualify me as "being involved in politics"?