Thread: ISO Ponds for a Mentoring Event September 16

Default ISO Ponds for a Mentoring Event September 16

Probably a long shot here but I am involved in an organization that some of you may recognize on here called Truth in Nature (https://truthinnature.org/). We mentor boys between 12 and 16 that are in fatherless homes and center the program on the outdoors, life skills, and Christian faith. I am organizing out monthly event for September and wanted to see if anyone had access to ponds with a good population of panfish, catfish, bass, etc. in the tri-county area that they would be willing to let us use for a 5-6 hour event. I know that is a big ask but looking to find something where we can give the kids some action even if it is just yanking out panfish with crickets and a cane pole. In no means do we want to intrude on anyone's trophy lakes just looking for some action to keep the young ones engaged. Thanks for your consideration. - Chip

I should also mention that we would provide release from liability forms for all mentors and kids.

Chip,

I have a whole river, and it would be a privilege to drown crickets, set bushlines, whatever.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

BigBrother, that is incredibly generous of you. I will PM you my phone number and maybe we can link up for a quick call tomorrow so I can give you a little more information. Thanks!

I am in the upstate, and do not have a pond, but this sounds like an organization I could get behind. Mind if I send you a pm to get a little more info?

ersepton, please feel free to shoot me a PM. Happy to get on a call and tell you a little bit more about TIN. We currently have chapters in Charleston, Columbia and Hampton but always looking to expand the outreach.

We be more than happy to let the organization use my pond in Lexington.
    Feel free to PM

Triple tree aero dome. Look it up. Then pm me.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.