Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rich Men north of Richmond

The parasite, that is the internet, is the vehicle broadcasting his message. Hard to argue with the hours wasted, distractions and false idols. Strong message. He needs a media manager or representative so he can continue to do what he's doing, while letting someone else deal with and manage the parasite.

Quote Originally Posted by TennDan View Post
    The parasite, that is the internet, is the vehicle broadcasting his message. Hard to argue with the hours wasted, distractions and false idols. Strong message. He needs a media manager or representative so he can continue to do what he's doing, while letting someone else deal with and manage the parasite.

Seems like he managed it pretty real well himself with his FB post.
    Just because he thinks the web is a "parasite" for some doesn't mean that other people can't use it effectively.

Quote Originally Posted by pee dee View Post
    That’s an awesome song. Hope he doesn’t start talking about men messing with other men’s buttholes in the next few years…
    No doubt. Childers needs to get back to pill popping, coon hunting, arrowhead hunting, and composing decent songs about said activities. His "clean" music is woke crap.

I saw video of the reactions to the song. Ton of folks all colors felt this song. I did notice that certain lines gathered " more emotion" than others.

Still. If anything it is a start of people coming together.

I'm happy as shit for the guy. I hope he declines record deals and manages his stuff his way.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I'm happy as shit for the guy. I hope he declines record deals and manages his stuff his way.
    he has declined an 8 million dollar record deal

Last edited by Chuck the Duck Slayer; 08-18-2023 at 02:39 PM.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?