Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2023-2024 DNR regulations.

Default 2023-2024 DNR regulations.

Been looking for the 2023-2024 reg., am I missing something or have they just not posted anything yet?

August 1st I think.

They only major changes I am aware of is the new Sunday regulations regarding hunting on WMAS during rifle season. Right?

And they're also allowing e-bikes on WMAs but not any of the National Forest.

They changed the definition of "motorized vehicle" because they say they no longer consider an e-bike, a vehicle that has a MOTOR on it, as a motorized vehicle.

100x Gayer than soccer.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Talked to a lady at Florence office today she said end of this week or beginning of next.
    More Ducks, Less People

Only thing slower than SCDNR is this website.

true

so, i am on the auto-renew thingie. I get the email that says "get ready. you're on auto-renew". I get the plastic card in the mail (cost me $5?). Anyway, it lists my sportsmans license and my salt water fishing license (both three years) but its lists them TWICE (which includes the one that expires 8-1-23.

Does anyone else see the absurdity in this? Or the multiple deer tags? or turkey tags? You fill out your HIP before doves season and here comes another license from DNR. And I know its a pet peeve of mine but wasting money while complaining about money really gets the hypocrite hater to come out of me.

Before someone says "mailing is only a small part of the budget" its about as stupid as letting people steal stuff right under your nose.

I feel better.
    thanks
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Should've let the in state guys that have been paying license fees and taxes for years get to enjoy Sunday Hunting only for a few years atleast.. Guess that's just wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD714 View Post
    And they're also allowing e-bikes on WMAs but not any of the National Forest.

They changed the definition of "motorized vehicle" because they say they no longer consider an e-bike, a vehicle that has a MOTOR on it, as a motorized vehicle.

100x Gayer than soccer.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    Not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    true

so, i am on the auto-renew thingie. I get the email that says "get ready. you're on auto-renew". I get the plastic card in the mail (cost me $5?). Anyway, it lists my sportsmans license and my salt water fishing license (both three years) but its lists them TWICE (which includes the one that expires 8-1-23.

Does anyone else see the absurdity in this? Or the multiple deer tags? or turkey tags? You fill out your HIP before doves season and here comes another license from DNR. And I know its a pet peeve of mine but wasting money while complaining about money really gets the hypocrite hater to come out of me.

Before someone says "mailing is only a small part of the budget" its about as stupid as letting people steal stuff right under your nose.

I feel better.
    thanks

A man of the people, keeping it real.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgdog82 View Post
    Should've let the in state guys that have been paying license fees and taxes for years get to enjoy Sunday Hunting only for a few years atleast.. Guess that's just wishful thinking.
    Who the hell comes to sc to hunt????? Most of us are trying to get out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You would be surprised at the amount of people that come here to deer and turkey hunt.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    You would be surprised at the amount of people that come here to deer and turkey hunt.
    Yep! That's what drove affordable leases through the roof.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    true

I feel better.
    thanks
    I have several of the lifetime licenses and add-ons, and they are never all printed on the license card I get in the mail. I have to make a trip to the DNR office at least once a year to get them to print me one with the missing license on it. When I ask them to print a license with everything on it, they say they can't, so I am perpetually carrying multiple license cards to cover all the bases.

I keep checking everyday for the new regulations. I think this is the latest they've released the new regs.

Have copies of current refs sitting in PSA at Charleston store.

Regulations.

My lady brought home a copy today. Found the limited Sunday wma opportunities interesting.

PXL_20230810_004127027.jpg

I ain't huntin on GOD'S day off. Just saying
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post

If we didn't have such early openers (and at one time nearly no deer limit) that might not be the case.