Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Trump on Cnn live now

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Yeah, at dark we're gonna be home.. can't see, the chances of people knowing you or wanting to talk goes up, all of that

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Yeah, at dark we're gonna be home.. can't see, the chances of people knowing you or wanting to talk goes up, all of that
    My man. I’ve probably walked 10 extra miles while grocery shopping over the years to avoid people I know.

Happy anniversary.

Most and I say MOST people suk. BUT------------Not all of them. Just sayin
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I don't know what "dickriding someone else's comments" means, and I only "know you" through your comments on here...most of which seem to go out on a limb to defend stuff like locking up a pile of Jan 6 protestors in some shitty ass prison without allowing them access to their lawyers and denying them their rights to a speedy trial while a select group of elected officials (Dems and hand picked RINOs and known Trump haters) put on a made-for-tv show trial to gin up anti-Trump hatred and while deliberately hiding video and information that would make any sane human being question what they were desperately peddling...so, despite what you want to believe, it ain't personal. I'm merely pointing out the fact that you seem bent on defending the kind of shit that has happened in every communist regime and in every country that has fallen into the hell of dictatorship. I don't care if you are a D or an R or a Libertarian or a fucking leprechaun...if you defend Americans being locked up and denied their constitutional rights as Americans, you are defending the government bending folks over and screwing them while mocking the constitution. It's simple...put them on trial and allow access to the trials. Let the evidence speak and let the defendants defend themselves, and if the evidence shows that they committed the crimes they are accused of committing, then sentence them accordingly.

Had any Antifa thugs...all of which I freaking despise and would not shed a tear should a tornado or earthquake or wildfire take all of them out in horribly painful deaths...had any Antifa thugs been arrested, locked up in a dungeon of a prison and denied their right to access to counsel for two years with no trial and no conviction, I'd be pissed as hell about that and defending their rights just as I am with the Jan 6 folks. Of course, we don't have to worry about that, because we no longer have equal protection and equal justice under the law, and they will not receive justice for firebombing federal buildings and actually beating the shit out of people on video...that ship has long-since sailed, and the powers that be are not even attempting to hide it anymore. Just because I think Antifa thugs are worthless scum does not make me wish for a situation where they are denied their constitutional rights as Americans, and if any of them were treated like the vast majority of the Jan. 6 folks have been and are still being treated, I'd support them being pardoned as well.

For my beliefs, some folks might get froggy and call me a right wing extremist and/or white supremacist; Antifa thugs would call me a fascist. If that were to happen, I'd clearly articulate why they are wrong and why I'm not a right wing extremist and why I'm not a fascist. All you've done is let me know you are a tough guy that will stamp the American flag on my forehead. How about you articulate exactly why those that remain locked away without being convicted of a crime more than two years after their involvement in Jan 6 are deserving of having their constitutional rights trampled on and why you believe they are in a FAFO situation. Use your words, because I can promise you this...I'm not badass like you proclaim to be, but you will never lay a fuckng finger on me...CUZ! I grew out of fighting over disagreements sometime around the 8th grade.

And you are correct about this...I shouldn't call you a commie, because you probably are not a communist...you just tend to defend every action that is straight out of the communist playbook which happen to be highly indicative of this country's rapid slide toward communism. It is far more likely that you are just too blinded by your anti-Trump bias to recognize it.

I keep editing this because I keep going back and reading the entire thread... Your stance is that it was justified to shoot and kill an unarmed woman because she was a Trump supporter and was wearing a backpack? You think George Floyd deserved to have a knee ground into his carotid artery until he died? You threaten me with violence because I slapped an incorrect label on you over an internet disagreement? I apologize, because Communist probably isn't the most accurate way to describe you.

There is an "ignore this user" feature on here. Click on it, and it will be a mutual parting of ways.
    Last edited by WhitewaterDuck; 05-11-2023 at 11:01 PM.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

You can’t reason with a mule. There’s only one way to get it’s attention.

You came for me.

This ain’t eighth grade either. Don’t say shit you wouldn’t say to another man in person.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie