Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: 2023 Offshore

Whackage!

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Whackage!
    Hard to explain how insane it gets. 60 fish, 20-30#. Had 9 on at one time. Trolling 5 rods.
    Then start chumming and casting.
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

Anybody been yet? We went a couple of Tuesdays ago; nothing on the troll, dirty water and low temps still. Any 'hoos about for anyone?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

I think they're still hunting green eggs and ham.

what's that black fella asking about? i dont know the lingo....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Anybody going this weekend? We're pushin'-off on Sunday. Can't wait.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Anybody going this weekend? We're pushin'-off on Sunday. Can't wait.
    Thinking about going 25 or so and doing a shakedown since all the work we’ve done and added. Can’t keep grouper, dolphin aren’t here yet so, I see no need to run too far. Looks a bit bumpy early but laying down later.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Thinking about going 25 or so and doing a shakedown since all the work we’ve done and added. Can’t keep grouper, dolphin aren’t here yet so, I see no need to run too far. Looks a bit bumpy early but laying down later.
    You get those 300's yet?
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Looking at Monday.
    If you give 10 people a bag of gold, someone will complain about how heavy it is!

Quote Originally Posted by fro View Post
    You get those 300's yet?
    Yep, boat runs completely different. We did a lot of refit too. New pumps, hoses, stereo, night vision camera, Rhodan integration module for the Simrad and high res charts.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Those night vision cameras are amazing. My neighbor put one on his boat; looks like daytime at 4:30 in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Yep, boat runs completely different. We did a lot of refit too. New pumps, hoses, stereo, night vision camera, Rhodan integration module for the Simrad and high res charts.
    You and fro stop it, every single thing but the motors, steering and outrigger mounts have been refit on mine, last thing I need is new motors. DFF3d is badass though
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by buckpro View Post
    You and fro stop it, every single thing but the motors, steering and outrigger mounts have been refit on mine, last thing I need is new motors. DFF3d is badass though
    I put new outrigger mounts and Marsh Tacky carbon’s on mine last year. The new engines push it up to 56mph now but I haven’t run them enough to get trimmed out to see how much more I can get. It doesn’t need much trim at all from what I’ve learned so far. That was two people and 250 gallons of fuel. Runs 45 at 4500 and about 1.2mpg. At 35 and 3600 I’m getting close to 1.5, they’re not broken in yet though, I have about 37hrs on them. Losing 125# and gaining 100hp is a big change on the back of that fat boat.