Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Tropical

Jeep, that's how it was looking earlier to me as well. I don't posses another piece of rope, but I best get the generator and cords on up to higher ground. Hope Florida came out alright. I haven't even had time to look...

That thing stalled over Valdosta. I bet they took a pounding.

I live just west of Perry FL and we got very lucky in my town. No damage or flooding just power outages.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Jeep, that's how it was looking earlier to me as well. I don't posses another piece of rope, but I best get the generator and cords on up to higher ground. Hope Florida came out alright. I haven't even had time to look...
    I'm not going to post the pics that a buddy of mine sent me not too far from Crystal River... He had water over his seawall and currently it's about 3' high in his garage.

A good friend of mine lives in Cedar Key. He says town is destroyed, but his house was untouched. Yesterday Jim Cantore agreed his house would be safe. It was built by a guy who lost everything to Andrew. Supposedly hurricane proof, and built on the highest point of the island. This is his house and the intersection next to him..

image000000.jpg
    IMG_4591.jpg
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Quote Originally Posted by Gunning Bird View Post
    I'm not going to post the pics that a buddy of mine sent me not too far from Crystal River... He had water over his seawall and currently it's about 3' high in his garage.
    Dang, hate to see that for those folks. We have been to Crystal River a few times scallop diving. Neet little laid back place with some cool people.

The worst storm to come through Valdosta in 20 years. Measured 90 mph winds in Berrien and Lowndes County GA. Counting eight thousand pecan trees down at the moment...
    Last edited by FULLCHOKE; 08-30-2023 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FULLCHOKE View Post
    The worst storm to come through Valdosta in 20 years. Measured 90 mph winds in Berrien and Lowndes County GA. Counting eight thousand pecan trees down at the moment...
    Dang it man
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

That’s what they get for losing to Massillon.

Hearing there's been several waterspouts and tornados in Charleston. Waterspouts in the harbor and wando river.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Hearing there's been several waterspouts and tornados in Charleston. Waterspouts in the harbor and wando river.
    Keep a watch out for itsy bitsy spiders. They tend to gang up around those things.

somebody turn off the spigot!
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

5.5” so far at the farm in Ehrhardt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

We are over 6.5” just outside Branchville

@ approx. 9" currently......we wet up
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

I don't even know, but the power is out and the tide is rising very quickly and in ways I haven't seen. Gonna be nip and tuck these next couple hours. I am sure some folks are already having some problems...

My phone has been blowing up the last 2 days from people wanting to buy generators. Good luck to everyone around the coast. I should be down that way this weekend if any of yall need anything from the midlands area.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I don't even know, but the power is out and the tide is rising very quickly and in ways I haven't seen. Gonna be nip and tuck these next couple hours. I am sure some folks are already having some problems...
    Water is over the dunes at 2100 block I hear. Not that bad here on James Island.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    Water is over the dunes at 2100 block I hear. Not that bad here on James Island.
    2100-2200 and the 500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.