Thread: Cant Break Jake Cooler Filling Weekend @ Fort Kickass Volumne I

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Cant Break Jake Cooler Filling Weekend @ Fort Kickass Volumne I

Had Fishsticker, his boy Blake, and DC out to fill some coolers and we did just that. The fish were on fire and I dont want to see another catfish for a long time. Really hammered the flatheads this weekend. Danged good weekend and I enjoyed all of it except cleaning all the fish. The food was on time. I treated them to Big D's Friday night, and Fishsticker brought some hella big ribeyes for supper Saturday.

Couldnt fit all the filets in one 120 qt cooler. I think they filled up a 90 qt with a little left over. We cut fish for over five hours.

The weather sucked. Squirrels didnt move. I baited them for two weeks, all over the place. Not a single danged rat. We walked for some pigs, but the swamp was rising and Blake's boots werent high enough. Sunday morning while picking up lines, we busted a sounder of about 50 out of the canes on the river bank but didnt have any guns with us.

A few pictures:
    fka1.jpg
    fka5.jpg
    fka8.jpg
    fka10.jpg
    fka11.jpg

We were close to the pigs but had to turn back because of water levels and little legs.
    fka3.jpg

Some food pics:
    Pee Dee Caviar
    fka2.jpg
    fka4.jpg
    Last edited by BigBrother; 02-14-2023 at 10:42 AM.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton