Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gun Buyback in Irmo

When you add extreme to either right or left is mean they intend to take away your rights what ever that may be on this day. They are npot satisfied with a little is is all and it is totalitarian all the way, my way or the highway Jack.

I'm still going to get my $125 from the Irmo PD.

I think I decided I'm going to buy some more steel targets to bang away at around the house with my windfall.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

This whole thing isnt about taking money from them for a useless gun, but so they can put in the paper how many guns they pulled off the street. Money doesnt matter to them, unless you're pulling guns away from their buy back.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by ricequacker View Post
    So what happens to these guns once they take possession of them?
    Cut em up melt em, trash. Have seen them do it before years ago with a cutting torch.

Not sure if they run serial numbers before to see if stolen or if they do any homework to see if they were used in a crime. My guess here is no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How'd you make out turbo?
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

I went.

I got "there" at 10:30am. I never got within a mile of the church that hosted it. Traffic was backed up at least a mile in every direction. It was hilarious.

They were "out of money" at 10:30.

I didn't get any money, but I believe that at least one person similar to me stuck it to the man.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    I went.

I got "there" at 10:30am. I never got within a mile of the church that hosted it. Traffic was backed up at least a mile in every direction. It was hilarious.

They were "out of money" at 10:30.

I didn't get any money, but I believe that at least one person similar to me stuck it to the man.
    Same here, went to the exit of the lot and watched one car leave in 8 minutes. said f-it and went to gun show.

Typical government incompetence
    Last edited by mello_collins; 12-12-2022 at 10:12 AM.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Yep yep.

I'll give the next one a shot, but I'll be there early the next go 'round.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Yep yep.

I'll give the next one a shot, but I'll be there early the next go 'round.
    We should see when Rock Hill PD is doing one and roll up there with some bb guns.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    We should see when Rock Hill PD is doing one and roll up there with some bb guns.
    I'd carve one out of a sweet gum to take to them idiots.

I've been itchin' to split hairs with those fools anyhow. It's been too long since I pissed one off.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Go tigers!

I got your back. Just say when.

I might need it.

They got so tired of Ben's mouth, they started locking his ass up.

I ain't got time to sit in jail.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Go tigers!