Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A Thread for Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Uh. Not to point out the obvious but back in the Ddddaaaaaayyyyy that was how this site ran and the foundation upon which it was founded.
    I know right.

It's kind of like telling me to not be funny, or handsome.. or trying to make me care too much

it's just how it goes or went, and I like it.

or 2th not argue, or Glenn not be whatever it is you do.. like workout and be all libertarian, or Lab not talk extremely loud, or Sportin be Sportin

I made dolphin ceviche Saturday, soooo good.

Quote Originally Posted by First Coat View Post
    I made dolphin ceviche Saturday, soooo good.
    I made crawdaddy et tu brute yesterday.

I did not have fish in it. Or Fish.

It did have crawdaddies.

Gbelly be Gbelly, Nutz pop around and be Nutz, JAB not be JAB or post like weather things like hurricanes.. shit, we're getting old.. Tater not posting Leford song's, or Bolt not bringing me chocolate milk and enjoy woodworking

I don't really care, or I might, I kinda forgot what I was really trying to insinuate.

I'm sensing the narcissist's drama triangle here.

Can I buy crawdaddies in the Charleston area? I know it's not fish or Fish, but I'd like to eat some.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbdog View Post
    Could it not be argued that someone who is trolling is also being a raging douche?
    I believe it could.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by murraywader View Post
    I'm sensing the narcissist's drama triangle here.
    I don't love myself at all, bruh. Far from it.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

I like Fish and I have never met him personally that I know of. I usually don't discuss SCDucks the first time I meet folks. I have been told he's not the ass in person as he is on SCducks... kinda like the tooth doc.

Too bad, because I love me some Highstrung.

Difference is, 2th actually contributes to the site.

Fish has contributed a ton to this site, did for years. He even used to post smart ass posts for the rest of you fools that shoot like shit. at the moment he has a food thread going, that's saying a lot, as to the abyss of the grilling and chilling forum. You people sure fucked that place up.

are you trying to be prissy? because that's how you act prissy

I've been here since '14, and he's been the same since then. But hey, don't wanna ruffle the feathers of SCD's power elite, so I'll take your word for it.

The good 'ol boys certainly got each other's backs. This thread proves it.

the forum changed before that, as soon as dnr guys came in. Fucking hell, you're emotionally stunted.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    What pleasure does one derive from being an ass on the internet? What's the payoff?
    its a secret
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I like Fish.

Fried fish. Baked fish. Smoked fish. Fish stew. Fish sticks. Filet o fish. Fish sandwich. Blackened fish (that's racist). Grilled fish. Poached fish. Fish cakes...

I think that's about it.
    i know. I got here first. It was a thread FOR FISH. Well, where's my damn fish?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    the forum changed before that, as soon as dnr guys came in. Fucking hell, you're emotionally stunted.
    If you call calling people out for their bullshit "emotionally stunted", then yeah, guilty as charged.