Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump - Is He Electable?

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Expound please
    I can guess. The election was rigged, so it wouldn't have mattered if he mean tweeted or not......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

I'm continually surprised by those who think NO wrongdoing occurred in the last election.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

I've reflected on this a lot.

Given that our technology isnt geared around how to make our lives any better, it's more geared to making us "feel better" I dont see Trump doing anything in the next election other than ensuring another Biden's win should he decide to run. He'll split the R vote in half and the principled compromise folks like Lindsey will keep doing their thing...

He was the right person at the right time that couldnt get over himself enough to keep his job. His ego wont allow him to be a sidelines guy. He'll run and it'll be to the detriment to the country.

That said...

What ever elicits the button getting mashed and the restart moving, I'm all for whoever that is.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    I hope he does and wins. Lord I miss those days! 8 years of Hussein and what ever this is we have now has me wanting a complete overhaul. Only DJT has the nuts to face it. His policies were outstanding and he kept the enemies of this country in turmoil. They hate you. Nothing you put in there will change that. So might as well get someone who doesn’t care about their feelings.
    This right here 100% my man ...
    S.C. - Standing alone against Northern aggression since 1861 (LAT)

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    those damned Trump endorsements keep stealing the populace from the establishment!
    DJT’s endorsement is like an extra 20% boost in popularity… happens damn near overnight.

- its probably just because nobody likes him.

Bro did you see how that went in GA elections ??

Who the hell yall kidding. If Trump is on the Republican ticket you all will vote for him as your only other choice is for he communist. To bad another non establishment candidate is not around and electable.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    Who the hell yall kidding. If Trump is on the Republican ticket you all will vote for him as your only other choice is for he communist. To bad another non establishment candidate is not around and electable.
    The worry isn't that he'll lose any of the 99.9% of this mostly white, conservative, christian, male demographic (this website) ... The worry is he won't get enough of the other people out there to win, at least for me. I'd vote for him again in a heartbeat if he was on the ballot in the election, but I'm not convinced he's the best candidate to win. I could be 100% wrong and hope I am.

I’d be all for a Desantis /Trump ticket if his ego could handle it. I’d love to see Trump twisting senate arms into submission.

Georgia is right up there as one of the most corrupt states in the nation.
    - they are idiots.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    The worry isn't that he'll lose any of the 99.9% of this mostly white, conservative, christian, male demographic (this website) ... The worry is he won't get enough of the other people out there to win, at least for me. I'd vote for him again in a heartbeat if he was on the ballot in the election, but I'm not convinced he's the best candidate to win. I could be 100% wrong and hope I am.
    bingo

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    Pretty much sums up what rational folks on the right are saying. We might all want the best person (asshole) for the job. Unfortunately the Lilly Pulitzer, soccer mom, suburban driving woman and their metrosexual in touch with their feelings husbands think it’s a popularity contest.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I hope he sits this out and supports the Republican candidate. I think we still need his support to win just needs to tone it back a notch or two. Those haters may fall for a viable alternative to the demorats and the Trump faithful can be wooed to vote also. Concentrate on 2022 first then 2024 may fall in line.
    Last edited by centurian; 05-31-2022 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Call me crazy, but mean tweets don’t bother me at all, I like that he isn’t “electable”, that he isn’t presidential, that he isn’t a statesman, and that he isn’t just another limp dick, affable, weak, establishment republican. We don’t need that right now. We need a baseball bat right now.

I hope he runs. And I’m pretty sure he wins if he does.
    This.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

My honest worry is that he could cause too much controversy (we all know he thrives on the attention controversy brings ) within the Republican party and then another Dumbocrat slides right into POTUS

Just not sure it is in his DNA to stay low and work behind the scenes but this is what is needed in 2024
    Last edited by tprice; 06-01-2022 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    My honest worry is that he could cause too much controversy (we all know he thrives on the attention controversy brings ) within the Republican party and then another Dumbocrat slides right into POTUS

Just not sure it is in his DNA to stay low and work behind the scenes but this is what is needed in 2024
    We need this now. Everyone keeps talking about the red wave coming this fall. Dont get over confident like in 2020. The 2022 midterm is not a give me, the communists are actively scheming to win anyway possible. With out at least one house of congress we are doomed in 2024.

Oh horse shit. Y'all scared to maga. Just admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Oh horse shit. Y'all scared to maga. Just admit it.
    Nope but a lot at risk. 2 years is a long time and much will change before 2024

All the chips on the table in this election if you believe that it isn't already too late. If the economy was the only issue at bar, Trump all day long. On the brink or already in another World War? China is scared of Trump and rightly so. Russia is fine with Trump. He doesn't want to see the Russian Empire collapse in the name of Woke (actually natural resources) like the rest of the world leaders do. Maybe that is enough.

Can he be declared the winner of an election? Probably not, but there is a lot of ugly coming between now and then that will be to his advantage.

75 mill votes scares the hell outta the establishment. This is the real reason we are suffering right now. They took Chicago politics into the presidential election. Now that they've gotten away with it, yall probably won't ever have to worry about mean tweets again.