Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump - Is He Electable?

2000 mules. That’s why he lost.

Finding kind of people y'all are describing "we need" is about like finding Bigfoot
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    He lost because he’s an asshole. Only other assholes like an asshole.
    Let me make sure I’m reading this right before I respond. Did you really just call everyone who likes him an asshole?

He lost because he’s an asshole. Only other assholes like an asshole. Him running would be a fiasco and this country doesn’t need another fiasco right now. Great policies that worked very well. He was proof that we don’t need a career politician to be president, rather someone with actual business sense. We need someone who can unit the middle and average folks while disregarding the moonbats on either fringe.
    And everything you just discribed, fiasco and unit in the middle the Dems will not allow to happen. Bipartisanship doesn’t not exist to the Dems unless their in charge and then it not really bipartisan
    80-20 Genaration

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Let me make sure I’m reading this right before I respond. Did you really just call everyone who likes him an asshole?
    He did, and Salty has always a few bricks shy of a load....

Quote Originally Posted by Duckman#1 View Post
    And everything you just discribed, fiasco and unit in the middle the Dems will not allow to happen. Bipartisanship doesn’t not exist to the Dems unless their in charge and then it not really bipartisan
    That street runs both ways.

Keep in mind in 2 yrs he will be 78 yrs old and that will be a factor

Honestly I do not think he is re-electable but just my opinion

Lot of it will have to do with how the economy is 2 yrs from now to be honest

If/When folks get tired of his mouth the Republicans will dump him but that depends on if he can lay low for a while His mouth is his best/worst attribute Not sure he will ever learn to control it

Still think it depends on economic situation and other world issues

mark my word, gas prices will drop like a rock about Sept 2022

I’m for Trump. Me and 75 million other assholes, a lot from the middle like me.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    I’m for Trump. Me and 75 million other assholes, a lot from the middle like me.
    You and a 120 million will vote for Desantis. He's a better candidate.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 05-30-2022 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post

If/When folks get tired of his mouth the Republicans will dump him but that depends on if he can lay low for a while His mouth is his best/worst attribute Not sure he will ever learn to control it

Him being 78 is a big deal, IMHO. It’s time for younger blood. Desantis is a much better candidate like cat daddy said.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 05-30-2022 at 05:34 PM.

those damned Trump endorsements keep stealing the populace from the establishment!
    DJT’s endorsement is like an extra 20% boost in popularity… happens damn near overnight.

- its probably just because nobody likes him.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Republicans who play nice are the terrible for this country. We have several examples in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post

It may be argued there's a better overall candidate. Trump is absolutely the best candidate for the economy. That's really the only reason he ever cared about being President.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    It may be argued there's a better overall candidate. Trump is absolutely the best candidate for the economy. That's really the only reason he ever cared about being President.
    The right answer isn’t always the popular answer.

Yeah, I guess I did. If he’d of been less of an asshole, he’d be President today. He got stuff done, his policies were spot on, he dealt with a pile of shit every single day of his presidency as well lies and character assassination. He lashed out and right, wrong or indifferent turned off certain segments of voters.

Nothing wrong with being an asshole, they usually make the best leaders. Other assholes tend to respect the asshole in charge.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 05-30-2022 at 10:22 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

cant be.
    bc I dont like him.

I am glad to see the majority agrees he is the wrong candidate at this time.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I'm not sure that he's electable but if he's running against pee pads and knee pads it will be in the bag for sure. If he runs and wins the very first thing he needs to do that he did not the first time is to completely clear the existing cabinet and start from scratch. He was burned from the inside too many times to count and he still didn't clean house.

If he’d of been less of an asshole, he’d be President today.
    I doubt that.
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

I don't want a two faced nice guy as a president. If he's an asshole, WHY DOES IT MATTER. Look at his policies and the respect/fear other countries had for him. As for him being old, that's when a good VP pick comes into play...if the president passes, the VP will take over. Have any of you looked at your 401-k/stocks lately? That's reason enough to put Trump back in. We will never join hands with all of our neighbors and sing Kumbaya together in peace, and I'm ok with that. Either get on the train or get left, should be the mentality to have. There's no room for pussies anymore. The democrats should've taught us that by now. I can't believe there are so many that want a "softer" President...

Quote Originally Posted by drwilly View Post
    I doubt that.
    Expound please
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid