Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump - Is He Electable?

Default Trump - Is He Electable?

I think his advisors have told him not to announce his decision until after the mid-terms
    Who will his challengers be?
    Will Desantis run? I think he could get the nomination as Trump's "ass kissing/yes men" team will turn on him at first sign of ship sinking
    Will Pence run? He is being awful coy and getting louder each day in challenging Trumps endorsees, also has been courting some heavy hitter donors
    I do believe Trump gets his revenge on Liz Cheney, she is going to have her ass handed to her in Wyoming's August primary
    Last edited by ecu1984; 05-29-2022 at 11:15 PM.

Ideally he takes heat off the electable candidate.

Desantis will not run if Trump runs and Desantis doesn't want to be a VP from things I've read. He would most likely wait until the next election. Trump could win again. I think those that voted for Biden are seeing their mistake. BUT the question is can the Democrats steal another one with no challenge. Last one got swept under the rug.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    Desantis will not run if Trump runs and Desantis doesn't want to be a VP from things I've read. He would most likely wait until the next election. Trump could win again. I think those that voted for Biden are seeing their mistake. BUT the question is can the Democrats steal another one with no challenge. Last one got swept under the rug.
    Having both houses helped a lot in sweeping. Can the republicans hold the majorities they will get in midterms?
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

I for one am hoping he does not run. He is to divisive. In my opinion he is not the president we need.

I would prefer he not run.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Do yourselves a favor and watch the 2,000 Miles documentary.
    - for the lazy or cheapskates among us

https://www.bitchute.com/video/tSewigTXSEnw/
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 05-30-2022 at 06:27 AM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

I think he runs. I also think Desantis will run as his VP. Not a week ago Desantis was at the hotel Trump owns in FL giving a speech. Not far from Trumps home. Have a feeling they have been talking. They both would be dumb no to capitalize on what Desantis has done recently.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Already settled. Nikki gets the nod.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Already settled. Nikki gets the nod.
    Lets hope not

He gun blow up any chance of the Rinos gettin' back in the big chair.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

We need Trumps policies but he's damaged goods and would not win a rigged general election. We need someone who can overcome the mail-in ballots. It's a tall order for anyone.

I hope he does not run.

I hope he does and wins. Lord I miss those days! 8 years of Hussein and what ever this is we have now has me wanting a complete overhaul. Only DJT has the nuts to face it. His policies were outstanding and he kept the enemies of this country in turmoil. They hate you. Nothing you put in there will change that. So might as well get someone who doesn’t care about their feelings.

I think he runs because his ego is too huge for him not to run.
    I am all for him running if he could win but I think even with the majority pissed at the current administration
    folks still think he is a douchebag and that "insurrection" / "stolen election" BS isn't helping.
    The issue is: all he talks about is the 'rigged election" and nothing else, I don't think he is all that smart.
    Make no mistake, I will vote for him

Call me crazy, but mean tweets don’t bother me at all, I like that he isn’t “electable”, that he isn’t presidential, that he isn’t a statesman, and that he isn’t just another limp dick, affable, weak, establishment republican. We don’t need that right now. We need a baseball bat right now.

I hope he runs. And I’m pretty sure he wins if he does.

There is a reason the Dems are running the Jan 6 commission, the state cases and continue the all out barrage of Trump Hate. Hell, they are floating the idea that Jan 6 was an Insurrection to Barr him from running under the Constitution.

They know……

They are shitting their Depends. They know he will wipe the floor with them. He did it twice already. They were not ready for it in ‘16, they overplayed their hand in ‘20.

Face it, Flimsy Grahamnasty could be the nominee and the left would paint him the second coming of Trump. They are going to attack anyone. Put the best candidate up and ram it down their damn throats.

If that’s President Trump, then, Get in Pussies, WE are making America Great Again….AGAIN!
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    I for one am hoping he does not run. He is to divisive. In my opinion he is not the president we need.
    My thoughts exactly. Loved the man on policy, and would likely vote for him a 3rd time, but he’s not the smooth operator we need. And I 100% do not think the election was stolen from him. I think he lost on lack of support from suburban white women.

The other question is who are the democrats going to run. It won't be brandon.

He lost because he’s an asshole. Only other assholes like an asshole. Him running would be a fiasco and this country doesn’t need another fiasco right now. Great policies that worked very well. He was proof that we don’t need a career politician to be president, rather someone with actual business sense. We need someone who can unit the middle and average folks while disregarding the moonbats on either fringe.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013