Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing USC student’s body found in Clarendon County, police say; 1 suspect charged

I want to know more about these animals that are laughing or supporting him that jab spoke of? I’d love nothing more than to hunt some of them down.
    U serious Clark?

Quote Originally Posted by baldpate View Post
    I want to know more about these animals that are laughing or supporting him that jab spoke of? I’d love nothing more than to hunt some of them down.
    It’s people comparing what he did to cops killing black men. Pretty sick if you ask me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

What the fuck does a cop shooting someone, white, black, or purple in the line of duty have to do with this piece of shit?

He kidnapped and God knows did what to the poor girl before killing her.

Fuck him.

They need to hang the bastard up side down make a few cuts around his head, and then break a broom stick off in his ass!

Leave him there until he bleeds out.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    What the fuck does a cop shooting someone, white, black, or purple in the line of duty have to do with this piece of shit?

He kidnapped and God knows did what to the poor girl before killing her.

Fuck him.

They need to hang the bastard up side down make a few cuts around his head, and then break a broom stick off in his ass!

Leave him there until he bleeds out.
    I am sure in the old days a gun would have been in his DEAD HAND when they called in the report of finding him

Prayers for this poor girls family/friends

Did have to read his FB, last time I checked there was over 8K comments

This world has gone to hell in a hand basket. Prayers for the family and all the good folks affected!

Default Missing USC student’s body found in Clarendon County, police say; 1 suspect charged

Sad day when evil is defended.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 03-31-2019 at 11:32 AM.

It’s becoming the new thing. I know of 3 girls that someone picked up in Athens about 2 months ago. Luckily one girl realized they weren’t going the right way and told the guy to let them out.. he then acted like he didn’t know English.. they stated calling the cops and he dropped their asses of with quickness... None of them were from Athens so they are lucky one had some sense and was paying attention. They all had BFs and decided the girls and guys would ride seperate.. which is dumb af..

Prayers for her family. And fuck that piece of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Sad day when evil is defended.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    You can bet your sweet ass that will be part of his defense.

Who would defend that piece of shit?

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I just saw the video of her getting in the car she thought was her Uber. Chilling.
    What worries me is that POS will say he was scared when this unknown person got in his car and he hauled ass to go defend himself. Or that is what he will be told to say.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

I took a Lyft for the first time last night. Picture of the driver with his name and vehicle popped up on the phone, and that’s who showed up. In his car on his phone was a picture of my wife and her first name. We get in and he confirms we are who he’s supposed to pick up and we go on our way. The level of security implemented by these companies essentially eliminates the danger of getting in a strange car with a strange person.

I want to be clear that I’m not saying that this is the poor girl’s fault in any way. You shouldn’t have to live your life in a heightened state of situational awareness and personal safety, but evil exists, so unfortunately you do. This is a teaching moment for all of y’all with daughters. Why to never be out alone at night, why to not drink to excess, why to keep an eye on your drink when you’re out to make sure no one slips something in it, why to wait for the car the ride service is sending and not get in with someone else who claims they are an Uber and are there now, etc.. I’m not saying the girl did or didn’t do any of these, but something caused her to lose the ability to use good judgement. It’s not always something that can be prevented, but most of the time it is.

My wife, her family, and I were on a trip in Europe. We were walking through the shopping district of a town in Switzerland around mid-morning on a Tuesday. My wife and her sisters,all fairly attractive and in their twenties, were walking a good little ways ahead of the rest of the group. These two Euro trash guys in their twenties come walking past the others and myself and fall in a little ways behind the girls. They clearly aren’t tourists, so why are they walking around a predominantly touristy area during the middle of the day with seemingly no purpose? They stay behind them for awhile, until the girls go into a store they like, and stop another two shops down and lean against the wall and look back in our direction. Everyone else from our group goes into the shop except for my FIL. He picked up on these guys as well and waited outside to see what they would do. They realize we’re giving them the Fuck Off look and after realizing we’re with the girls, they head the other way. We ask the girls if they noticed the guys, and you would have thought we were talking gibberish. Drive it home, early and often, how your girls should look after themselves.
    Last edited by wskinner; 03-31-2019 at 05:48 PM.

PURE EVIL. Execute the worthless bastard. Everyone needs a concealed weapon to combat the evil around us. Prayers for her family.

Quote Originally Posted by rp View Post
    What worries me is that POS will say he was scared when this unknown person got in his car and he hauled ass to go defend himself. Or that is what he will be told to say.
    I would be willing to bet that he told the cops that it was an "accident", and that he didn't intend to kill her.
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"

Quote Originally Posted by Shotunderit View Post
    I would be willing to bet that he told the cops that it was an "accident", and that he didn't intend to kill her.
    He let her in his car with bad things in mind. That’s all that should matter. She’s dead and that’s it. I can’t imagine what she went through and what her family is going through right now. I know The Lord says vengeance is mine, but if I was her father I would do everything possible to make sure that piece of shit died with his blood on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    Who would defend that piece of shit?
    dick harpootlian

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

She didn't do anything wrong or anything that most of us haven't done at some point in our lives. Someone will defend the perp claiming that everyone deserves the best chance of righteousness and that person will become notorious for it in the near term and then rich in the long term. 90% of the people on this forum would not harm the perp despite what anyone says and there is nothing wrong with that.

Having a daughter, this is a horrific situation and the best thing we can do is pray for the young lady, family and friends and do whatever we can to prevent something like this from ever happening again.

Quote Originally Posted by Chasbeau1 View Post
    She didn't do anything wrong or anything that most of us haven't done at some point in our lives. Someone will defend the perp claiming that everyone deserves the best chance of righteousness and that person will become notorious for it in the near term and then rich in the long term. 90% of the people on this forum would not harm the perp despite what anyone says and there is nothing wrong with that.

Having a daughter, this is a horrific situation and the best thing we can do is pray for the young lady, family and friends and do whatever we can to prevent something like this from ever happening again.

And the 10% that would can sure make up for what the others wouldn't do... (in theory)
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chasbeau1 View Post

I think the majority of people on this site if presented with the opportunity to off the peice of shit knowing there would be no repercussions would do so and sleep like a baby if not better. I know I would.
    "I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by DJA View Post
    I think the majority of people on this site if presented with the opportunity to off the peice of shit knowing there would be no repercussions would do so and sleep like a baby if not better. I know I would.
    I'm with him