Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CLEMSON/MIAMI

Ok Forrest Gump
    THE TIDE SINCE 1980 sec champions in 81,89,92,99
    National champions in 92

THE TIDE OVER THE LAST 10 YEARS and this is the one thats SHOWS they are TRULY a NATIONAl power.
    The tides record is 71 and 52.
    Wake up ALABAMA FOOTBALL IS not a national power.

As of today the ap poll does not have alabama ranked but Clemson is I think 20 and frezno state is even ranked.
    Usa today poll has Clemson 23 Alabama 24 and what do you know, fezno state at 25.
    Yeh I'd say alabama is a National power.
    Stop living in the past boys.
    It\'s better to burn out than to fade away.

We'll be up for the game. Bald-fat guy in Lot 12 (where Johnstone e & F used to be) Sand colored 2500 HD Crew Cab w/ FF sticker, blue canopy, 4 or 5 orange-clad future tigers(kids), blazing grill and cold beer.

Go Tigers!!!!!!

USuC and Cheat will lose to 'Bama. They ain't a powerhouse, but they are better than the chickens.
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

Damn, there seems to be alot of baldness among the Clemson fans. Was this a pre-spurrier thing or did it come about recently? I've always heard that worrying will make your hair fall out.

How about dukiemon, you bald too?

Catdiddy's right. Must be some kind of link between sex with barnyard animals and male pattern baldness.

On a side note, is there anything more hypocritical than a clemptechfan talking about ANY other school cheating?

believe it or not, my hair has been migrating southward on me in the past year, relocating to my back.. and wiry gray hairs too..

but i think it mainly due to my mortgage payment.
    wherever we go we bring monkey with us

Originally posted by Low Country Sandlapper:

On a side note, is there anything more hypocritical than a clemptechfan talking about ANY other school cheating?
    they all cheat.... cept' furman perhaps.

Originally posted by Low Country Sandlapper:

[img]graemlins/iagree.gif[/img]
    I had an ant farm once......them fellas didn't grow shit.

Talking about sucking and cheating......anybody here remember a certain S.C. school that was giving away landscaping jobs on Lake Hartwell and Jeep Cherokees a couple years ago? Got into a little trouble with da man and the recruits had to go to a certain school in Miami as a consequence.

Here's a hint....next to S.M.U. (which actually got the death penalty) they are the second most penalized football program in ncaa history. Dukieboy is right....it ain't Furman.
    Ya know that little white speck on top of chicken shit, well its chicken shit too!

I apologize, it should have been

USuC and Cheat and Lose

Quack, show me a link to your stat, then check to see if its updated with USuC's latest penalties. Lack of Institutional Control, Dang, that says a lot.

I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:

THE CANES ARE COMIN, THE CANES ARE COMIN, JETHRO GET THAT PUSSY CAT OUTTA THE YARD FOR HE GETS HURT...WELL MAAA HE IS TO STUPID TO COME IN OUTTA THA RAIN........

WE BETTER SEND jad OUT TO GETTEM, HE IS THE ONLY ONE WID ANY SMARTS......

BUNCHA WANNABE POWERHOUSES...HA

GO COCKS! AND MAY THE CANES WHIP YALLS ASSES!

i AM ON MY WAY TO WATCH THE GAMECOCKS PLAY .......

is it just me or does it seem the carolina fans are more interested in clemsons game than their own?

Knee Deep, that flux core has been gettin to your brain. It deludes reality and has a tendency to make peoples type in all caps. They think its a penis extension.

It's cool that you are heading down already for Saturday's game. It must be easier to handle a butt-cuttin with a two-day drunk. The dedication of the Lamecock faithful is hard to fathom. Ya'll are always there to support your coach.

Funny how USuC worships it's coach. Ya'll "beleive" in Steve. I suppose that's admirable to other Lamecocks. Ya'll cackled like a bunch of caged bitties seeing the feed bowl when Loser Louie was hired. Ya'll are doing the same with Savior Spurrier. It might be advisable to support your team.

Quote:

in the words of kip,
    "you can say that again"

It's just you, Duk. Most Gamecocks just don't give a shit how y'all fare against the Canes.

I'm sure it's difficult for you tiggernecks to fathom....but you could learn a thing or two about dedication from the Gamecock faithful. We do support our team....you'll never see the Cocks giving away free tickets with grocery purchases (like the Bi-Lo Bengals)...and we are apt to believe in our coaches, unlike you fairweather tampon stuffers that put a "for sale" sign in your coach's yard after every loss.

Plenty of folks around here would be well advised to think long and hard before they post...

TJManifold Coots

just like the "loyal" fans were nowhere to be found in a 3/4 empty stadium halfway between the 63-17 game....

TJManifold Coots

go tiggernecks!! [img]graemlins/farmerjohn.gif[/img]

Well all the fun will be in the Rugby Field. BEER, JAGER BOMBS, JELLO SHOTS. Oh, and hot dogs and hot girls!!!! woooooo whoooooooo

Last game there was a wrestling match. Can't wait til this weekend!!!
    Life is a highway and I'm ready to ride!

Well Mr. Jackson...since you're talking ancient history....and you know so much about the rivalry......were you around for the 56-20 game? Put the old thinking cap on now...employ a google search and learn a little something about your school before you step in it again. How many "loyal" clemnecks do you think were waiting around for the final click of that clock?

These discussions would be so much more fun if you dumb fucks actually knew what you're talking about...
    Ya know that little white speck on top of chicken shit, well its chicken shit too!

Originally posted by CU huntingirl:
    Well all the fun will be in the Rugby Field. BEER, JAGER BOMBS, JELLO SHOTS. Oh, and hot dogs and hot girls!!!! woooooo whoooooooo

Last game there was a wrestling match. Can't wait til this weekend!!!
    Sounds like a regular day at the farm.......what's so special about that HG?

CUhunt, you really make me miss being back up in Clemson (the farm).