Thread: 32 Hours

Default 32 Hours

In just over 32 hours I will brave the shave! I am honored to be able to participate in the St Baldricks Day to help raise money for childhood cancer research! I’m having my head shaved by choice. The kids suffering from this terrible disease don’t have a choice. Every 2 minutes a child is diagnosed with cancer. I don’t know about you but I don’t ever want to have to watch one of my grandkids have to go through this. Your donation can help find a cure! Dig deep guys! My contribution will be determined by what everyone else gives. I said on day one that I would match my largest donation up to $500. I’m happy to say that one very generous SCDUCKS member has donated $250. Every dollar helps! 1 dollar donations add up fast if everyone gets behind it. You can donate at the link below or if you prefer PayPal mine is bassfishermn@aol.com Thanks guys!!!!

https://www.stbaldricks.org/particip...ge/937943/2018

The event is tomorrow at the Ale House in the Vista if anyone that donates is in the area between 3:30 and 5 stop in and I will buy you a beer. We are Team BaldingforBray! Thanks, Jerry.