Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    Could've used a little more of this...

Hahaha.

Oklahoma goes down too.

Quote Originally Posted by jtmartin View Post
    Oklahoma goes down too.
    Houston is the real deal.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yep. Herman knew he had a potential playoff team. He will land a big time football school.

SEC teams are growing accustomed to losing and going to OT against these type teams, Arky, Miss St, SC, Auburn, Tennessee in 2 years.

Looks like Ole Miss might be the best team in the SEC. That's not really surprising with their 6* quarterback.

yea, would love to see Swag wins the Heisman

LSU could go down as well. Wis is sticking it to them

In other news......Chubb is a full grown man

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Watson
    Chubb
    Fournette
    Cook

Are Heisman candidates not the suburban gangsta with a fake accent. He will have 1 good game against a solid team then choke on 2. Too inconsistent that's why Dabo had to cut him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Watson
    Chubb
    Swag
    Cook
    Fify

Last edited by Catdaddy; 09-03-2016 at 06:09 PM.

Arky with a huge 1 point win over LA Tech at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    SEC teams are growing accustomed to losing and going to OT against these type teams, Arky, Miss St, SC, Auburn, Tennessee in 2 years.
    As Clemson (#2) struggles mightily with Auburn (one of the worst in the SEC currently)...

You might want to practice a "wait and see" approach before making statements like the above.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Pretty sure I know the answer, but why?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by buckfarmer View Post
    As Clemson (#2) struggles mightily with Auburn (one of the worst in the SEC currently)...

You might want to practice a "wait and see" approach before making statements like the above.
    Calm down. His statement was, after all, pretty factual. And no one mentioned Clemson til you brought em up.

And I don't see much separation in the SEC. There's Bama, who appears to be light years ahead of the rest of the SEC, both east and west. I mean, until the Tide played there has yet to be a respectable showing from an sec team.

Clemson will win tonight cause Auburn's offense is in shambles, coupled with the fact that Clemson's D is nasty. Much like USuC did, Taters will catch their stride in half #2.

Last edited by willyworm; 09-03-2016 at 09:48 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Calm down. His statement was, after all, pretty factual. And no one mentioned Clemson til you brought em up.

And I don't see much separation in the SEC. There's Bama, who appears to be light years ahead of the rest of the SEC, both east and west. I mean, until the Tide played there has yet to be a respectable showing from an sec team yet.

Clemson will win tonight cause Auburn's offense is in shambles, coupled with the fact that Clemson's D is nasty.

No one brought up conferences or the SEC until that post either, but sure enough here comes a tater to try. You'll notice that my statement was factual as well as Clemson has, in fact, struggled with a relatively weak Auburn team.

Quote Originally Posted by buckfarmer View Post
    No one brought up conferences or the SEC until that post either, but sure enough here comes a tater to try. You'll notice that my statement was factual as well as Clemson has, in fact, struggled with a relatively weak Auburn team.
    Nice try. His fact solidified the thought of the OP. This whole thread revolves around the current state of the SEC, with the exception of Bama of course.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Nice try. His fact solidified the thought of the OP. This whole thread revolves around the current state of the SEC, with the exception of Bama of course.

The OP made a simple statement that Miss State lost to S Bama. There was no mention of conference envy, atleast not until BT brought that into the discussion. Once introduced, it seemed like a proper time to make an equivalent statement about the best of the ACC struggling with the bottom of another conference.

Nice try though. It's ok to admit you're wrong.

We all know what the OP was insinuating when he started this thread. It's ok to admit the SEC is overrated and many of their fan bases have been consuming truckloads of KoolAid for some time now.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]