Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Herbstreit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Herbstreit

Predicts Clemson to win National Championship.

http://clemson.247sports.com/Bolt/ES...tions-46906015

Laughable at best. They will be number one right up to the point when they play a real team
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Keep laughing

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Laughable at best. They will be number one right up to the point when they play a real team
    Who's a real team??
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

I guess the 3 or 4 other top 10 teams beaten were fake.

You guys have some new fangled plan to not choke when you play a real team? Clemsoning at its best
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Please define real team. Let me guess bama.

If bama isn't a real team then explain why y'all lost to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    If bama isn't a real team then explain why y'all lost to them.
    Ha ha they are real and they are the best. Hopefully we get another shot at them.

Mercy

So y'all can choke again?

How exactly was that choking.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    How exactly was that choking.
    All I know is its nothing like getting beat at home by the freaking Citadel!

Quote Originally Posted by adamb61085 View Post
    Nice attempt at deflection you big dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by adamb61085 View Post
    And it's nothing like beating your chest and running your mouth about a BCS game and then getting bitch slapped 70-33 on national TV primetime......in a game you didn't deserve to be there in.

Wouldn't you agree?

And for the record,....Herbstreit is close.
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 08-22-2016 at 06:53 PM.

How about 63-17 by your rival. On national TV. Remember what willy Brice looked like before half time? Orange. It was almost as hilarious as the citadel last yr.

I remember the USC "home game" at LSU last year b/c of the floods here in SC. It was a nice gesture by LSU that allowed USC to play a "home game" in Baton Rouge since Columbia was really sucking wind with the flooding. I was in Baton Rouge on business and an LSU friend invited me to the game. I was surprised at the absence of championship banners in LSU's stadium, knowing they had won many SEC and national championships. I asked my friend about it and he said, "We took them down so USC would really feel at home..."

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    How about 63-17 by your rival. On national TV. Remember what willy Brice looked like before half time? Orange. It was almost as hilarious as the citadel last yr.
    That's a good point, what was worse, Citadel, 63-17 or Navy? There's so many from that laughing stock in Columbia it is diffcult to chose; my personal favorite is Kentucky win after the Bama trap game, Jojo or whatever from Kentucky pounding them is classic but Watson beating them on one leg it makes the choice even more diffcult to decide. One thing is for sure, Clemson has the most comical fanbase in the nation. The quitter fathead solidifies that for decades. Tigers are blessed with the coots until it comes to RPI then they need a competitive revival. The Muschamp hire hurt Clemson. Too bad Herman was waiting on a football school to call.

well I will admit that we got out coached, but I don't think you can say we choked

Either you choked or were falsely ranked #1. Y'all decide. And fuck USC