Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Under Armour boxers

Default Under Armour boxers

...are the cat's meow! For anyone still wearing cotton boxers, you don't know what you're missing. They're about $15/ea as compared to a 4 pack of Fruit of the Loom for $15 or whatever, but I'm telling you guys it's worth it! No more swamp ass for me. Been sweating my balls off all week working on jets in Charleston and I'm glad I made the switch a couple years ago.

The UA store at Tanger has a wire rack and I highly recommend em.

Been thinking about getting a pair of Duluth buck naked boxers but haven't gotten to it. Anyone try them yet?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

I use a few different brands, and pick up the polyester ones when on sale.

Kohl's has Reebok on sale every now and then.

To hell with UA, and their inflated pricing to pay for advertising.

You have not worn shit till you wear tommy johns. They may be high as high as giraffe pussy but I only give my boys the best. And I mean that.

I've tried a few brands, but not many of them make a traditional boxer in loose fit. Most of em make that boxer jock crap. None fit as good as the UA. I'm not a big "brand name" kinda guy. But they're worth it.

Might have to try the Tommy Johns.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

That's all I wear. Unless I'm free flying. Ua has the best I have prob twenty and love them.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Tommy Johnson are more like boxer briefs but they don't constrain. It's like you have nothing on. They say the fabric moves in 7 different ways it truly does. And this may sound crazy but I ordered some and got some free socks and they are the shit to.

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

I wear UA boxerjocks every day. I'm not sure how I ever lived without them!
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

2nd on the Tommy Johns

Also try the Patagonia boxers- they are awesome if you like a loose fit

The Academy brand, BCG, version of UA is an excellent, cheaper substitute for many items(not all). I love he BCG workout shirts, compression shorts and running shorts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.”

Use some A&D cream 1st thing in the morning will prevent swamp ass all day. You can find it in the diaper section of drug stores.

Choosing this type of underwear is simple. Option A. Do you wanna be a pussy ass non fish catching bitch? If you answer yes then go buy some underimafagarmor B. Do I want to be the badest, most fish catching, ass kicking, pussy getting, mother fucker alive? If you answer yes then go buy some HUK underwear and enjoy a life of success and badassdom second only to Chuck Norris himself
    Last edited by Griffin; 07-17-2016 at 08:21 PM.
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Fancy panties and $40 beer cups...

Lord have mercy.

You pussies wear underwear?

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post

Ha. I was 16 and working construction after school, weekends, and summers for a guy named Mule. It was years before I found out his real name. People wrote the checks out to Mule.

But he told me that first summer that going Rambo would fix all that mess.

Sounds like a smart dude. I ain't had a problem since I threw all mine in the garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Fuck Under Armour
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post

I said that once. Then my nuts twisted inside my sack. I have been shot multiple times and the pain from that was about a tenth of nutsack ordeal.
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    I said that once. Then my nuts twisted inside my sack. I have been shot multiple times and the pain from that was about a tenth of nutsack ordeal.
    Zipper is what scares me

But since I've decided to take part in the underwear thread I'll also add that some of you guys going off on the boxer briefs may wish you had more support in your drawers when you are old and sit down to shit and your balls hit the water. No idea if it's true but an old man told me that one as well. Boxer briefs looked pretty good after that.
    Last edited by uga_dawg; 07-17-2016 at 10:05 PM.

The Duluth Trading ones are better than the UA. If you join their mailing list you can catch them on sale for $14/ea.