Thread: "WAR" has been declared.

Default "WAR" has been declared.

Ill just start another post and hopefully I can keep it going until they are gone. Pulled cards after 2 weeks, and we are covered up with one big group. Traveling the club hitting up every stand we have feeders running.

Worst is they are already doing a good number on our food plots, rooting them up as soon as the beans break ground. Sumbitches will die. Killed one in the trap today all the way across the club. Already called in reinforcements for tonights hunt. Hopefully we will have some pictures to follow tonight.

Until then, here are some pics. Sumbitches even fucking on camera, dirty bastards.

I would love to unload a 100 round mag into one of those groups.

Have guns will travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

Dang. That's a big boar right there.

Kill em all

Thanks for the invite!!

I appreciate it
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

They should be all up in there after this rain. Do work. I'm cooking steaks listening to the play by play. Kill the boar and a half dozen others and music man is on me.

PBiz, them bastards continue like they have and I'll come pick you & 37 of your closest Berkeley county friends up and we'll rent music man for a saturday night.
    You got any extry fence? We'll have to call the plantation 'little oakland'

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTom View Post
    They should be all up in there after this rain. Do work. I'm cooking steaks listening to the play by play. Kill the boar and a half dozen others and music man is on me.

PBiz, them bastards continue like they have and I'll come pick you & 37 of your closest Berkeley county friends up and we'll rent music man for a saturday night.
    You got any extry fence? We'll have to call the plantation 'little oakland'
    Lulz, I just like giving baby boy some shit..

Kill em
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Rob, I'd love to come out and lay waste to some of those bastards! I remember the first pig we ever saw out there, killed it in the field behind the shooting range.
    every expert was once a beginner

They're makin bakin!

Quote Originally Posted by mrtroy4man View Post
    Rob, I'd love to come out and lay waste to some of those bastards! I remember the first pig we ever saw out there, killed it in the field behind the shooting range.
    T-Roy! 15th will be here before you know it my friend. Just when we think we have the bastards under control here comes another batch. TJs pics are from across the powerline, but he has them all up front too. Pretty much anywhere a feeder goes off. I have them in 30/31 most consistently. The whole group roams 3000 acres like me and you riding in the truck. You would think killing almost 200 over the past 3 to 4 years would help.....shit. We were down to about 5. Now you see the pictures of what 5 turn into in less than 6 months. There's one in 24 that will top 300. Hoping to get bugbuster in with the dogs soon. I'm sure baby boy has a fire lit with today's camera pull. Hell he's in the stand now. Will be in touch!

How do you keep them from flipping your feeders?
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Dern. Yeah that is some pigs. Spray blood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    How do you keep them from flipping your feeders?

I can only say they are well built feeders. The legs are 1 3/4 steel, with 1 1/2 galvanized leg brackets sitting under 300lbs of corn. Ain't much moving those, I would say.

Results from tonight, I cannot take credit for the kill shot, one in the party killed this bitch and shot another boar in the shoulder. Pretty sure the boar will be dead, found no blood, but he didn't come out in the second group that this one was killed in.
    Last edited by TJ_11; 07-09-2016 at 09:07 PM.

our pigs are nocturnal it seems. I've hunted them for years from a deer stand many times and not seen any. We normally kill them during the day when we aren't hunting them. They were gone for the past couple months, but returned after the rain last night. We made some calls today, and the dogs should be turnt loose soon!
    Go Tigers!!!

Post more pig killin pics already!!!! They are prob humping again....

Quote Originally Posted by Duckkiller View Post
    our pigs are nocturnal it seems. I've hunted them for years from a deer stand many times and not seen any. We normally kill them during the day when we aren't hunting them. They were gone for the past couple months, but returned after the rain last night. We made some calls today, and the dogs should be turnt loose soon!
    Dogs got turned on em, and not a pig was on the farm. checked my ponds today and didn't see any sign. Hope they stay away for a little while.
    Go Tigers!!!

Looks like a good spot to make one of those Tannerite Pig explosion videos ��!