Thread: Sumbitches already at it.

Default Sumbitches already at it.

Started running our feeders two weeks ago and got our plots in about a week ago. Pigs have already started hitting our stuff. Guys on the other side of club caught them on camera, we haven't pulled our cards.

Went for an evening stroll and this one decided to come our near a food plot. Stopped the truck and slid out, propped in window, he stopped about 50 yards head on, one circle was about all he could handle from the 6.8. Right behind the ear, exit out the back of his neck.

Nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Good looking rifle.

Have big bores will travel.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    Good looking rifle.
    Appreciate it. It was my wedding present. Been wanting to put a scope on it for a while, just other projects in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    Have big bores will travel.
    Pulling cards this weekend, if we are covered up, pack up for an afternoon hunt.

We aren't quite sure what it looks like. The one guy running his camera already has 2-3 groups of 6-8. During hunting season we pretty much had them down to literally a handful from hunting specifically them. We'll have to crack down on them again.

who wouldn't sit in the 100 degree heat to shoot pigs? ... This guy with two thumbs.
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

Good killin'!

Many more to go! Do work buddy. The john deere ain't movin until we get a handle. Sonsofbitches are spawns of the devil

Post those pictures i just texted you. Can't from my phone for some reason

Looks like you're already at it as well
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

These are the pictures that give BlackTom grey hairs.

Get Whitequacker or bug and some dogs to go do work.
    Windows Down!

Lol....kill them all

Quote Originally Posted by raybird View Post
    We were hoping to see what it looked like after we pulled our cards. Between our cameras and BlackTom, we can cover about half the property. That way we know how the problem is.

Bugbuster has been with us before and helped out. After seeing the groups i did yesterday, we may have the dogs on the ground before the season starts.
    Last edited by TJ_11; 07-06-2016 at 01:24 PM.

Now we talkin. I just don't know how the hell they do it when its 156 degrees with the dogs. Be nice if we could catch a midday or early afternoon thunder shower for a sunday afternoon massacre. Next options will be genocide or tannerite. They don't give me gray hairs they just make me drink extra bourbon, hot, straight out of the bottle. That shit gives me heartburn. 2 things I hate, pigs & heartburn. I just want to see big mike on top of one of them nasty ass boars. Be like an old nwa heavyweight no DQ saturday night bloodbath special.

keep me on standby. I got a few big guns that need trying out and an old hickory butcher knife that needs to get bloody
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

You know how to reach me.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by raybird View Post
    Hey Ray!! Have dogs will play
    Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    A man learns a lot about himself in a thicket with a big hog. That dog already knows all he needs to know about himself.

Some things never change...

Quote Originally Posted by SCDkhntr View Post
    Some things never change...
    you just need to come out of retirement. We sure miss Lee & Tiffanys archery adventures. You would be proud of TJs new little robin hood toy. He had it yesterday and I reminded him this wasn't a 'sporting' mission, this was a death mission. We're still dwindling the numbers down, certainly not like they were 3 or 4 years ago. Still a couple of big boars that need to go first and foremost. Had it down to a group of about 5 at the end of last year. And them son of a bitches know they can roam 3000 acres in a couple of hours at that. Let them hear a feeder go off. If you or pops gets a winning lottery ticket, we only need $26.7m to go ahead and buy it and fence it in, then we won't have to worry about piggy park.

Hope all is well. You know where the front gate is!!