Thread: Trail Cam review

Default Trail Cam review

Anyone have any experience with this model Bushnell trail cam? Looks to be an older model that might be getting discontinued. Can't find many reviews on the web.

Half price at midway usa.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/364...era-8-mp-brown
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

I have one. It's not bad, nothing real special either. I recently bought a Browning strike force maybe, don't hold me to that name, for $99 on sale at BPS around Christmas. It is definitely worth the extra $25 if you can find one on sale, IMHO. All of that said, I'm sure there are guys who know way more than I do about trail cams.

i can't help you with that model specifically, and you might have already checked here, but trailcampro.com has most every model on there and pretty detailed reviews. they run sales on some of last year's models periodically as well. worth a look if you haven't checked them out yet
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

They've changed the design a little but I've had nothing but good expierence with the older models I use.
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

I been buying the browning dark ops and they are great, while they last. I've had 6 and 3 years is the longest one lasted. Most lasted only one deer season
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid