Thread: NWTF After Hours Party/NOMAD/Bobby Pinson Party

Default NWTF After Hours Party/NOMAD/Bobby Pinson Party

To those of y'all that are looking for some fun this weekend in Nashville (in conjunction with NWTF), send me a PM and let me know how many people you have with you in Nashville. I'm co-hosting a shin-dig on Friday night with my buddy Bobby in Nashville (after NWTF's official dinners/banquets are done) that will have a strong contingency of South Carolina turkey hunters. Spouses/girlfriends/lady friends/single gals for Hart are welcome, but be warned: it may get a little rowdy (as it normally does downtown Nashville). It is taking place on Broadway at a well known bar; Bobby has some musical talent lined up in addition to our good turkey hunting buddies and an open bar (shots not included). If I haven't met you yet and you are an SCDUCKS member send me a PM and/or come by the NOMAD booth on Friday, buy a NOMAD Bottomland shirt and tell them Hart invited you to the party. I have a limited number of wrist bands, so let me know. I got a feeling it will be a pretty good time.
    "I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion"
    - Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion, 1973

Bobby opened for Hank once while I was at Clemson. I really enjoyed his music. Wish I could go!
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Wish I could go! Hope you have a big time J!

Sounds like a good time.

Damn this sounds like fun.
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Sounds like a blast.

last time I visited Nashville I spent the night in jail, if I attended this the results would probably be the same .
    sounds like a blast, have fun!
    rip Dakota

I will be there at booth 213 all weekend.
    80-20 Genaration

You guys can have that cold weather I'll take this. I'll take Vegas.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly.
    Theodore Roosevelt

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt