Thread: Fire Stick question

Default Fire Stick question

I'm sure it's been discussed, but for those that have one, how do you like it?
    Pros/Cons etc.
    I'm getting tired of getting raped by direct tv, and from what I'm hearing, this is a very good option to look at. I've also found a guy that I can purchase one from that is "fully unlocked" fairly cheap.
    Go !
    rip Dakota

I've been looking into a roku. I am also tired of getting a $125 DirecTV bill every month. i heard the watchESPN app on the roku is just as good as satellite when it comes to all the ESPN options.

All i have is a firestick and netflix. Im totally satisfied
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

also, do you have to have a firestick for every tv in the house ? I don't mind paying for 3-4 up front as they will pay for themselves quickly.
    this is all New to me
    rip Dakota

I have a roku 2 and a roku 3. Subscribe to hulu plus, netflix, and amazon. All I need is hulu plus. During football season, subscribe to sling for 20.00 month for football. After season cancelled. Haven't missed directv at all.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk