Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: From Syria to SC...

Default From Syria to SC...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...lina/77469502/

The biggest problem with this mess is that the Federal Government can always threaten to withhold funding (that was taken from the state and working state residents) to force the states to do something that's against their will. That's how we got the seatbelt law and now the Syrian refugees.

I am angry - we should all be angry.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

keep them loaded boys. And don't leave home with out it in your pocket or on your person.

No problem.....
    I'm fairly certain as crazy as the laws are in this country we can find some federal law these people are breaking. As soon as they arrive charge them arrest them MAKE sure they end up in federal prison.

Flood the federal prison system with syrian refugees.

The beginning of the end boys

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post

You are one step behind. The plan is to flood REPUBLICAN districts with them.

Aint it funny how the refugee processing center is in ........... Spartanburg. When was the last democrat elected to congress from the 4th district?
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    No problem.....
    I'm fairly certain as crazy as the laws are in this country we can find some federal law these people are breaking. As soon as they arrive charge them arrest them MAKE sure they end up in federal prison.

And with that increased disdain for our county and government they will influence and "convert" prisoners who may eventually carryout attacks of the "homegrown variety".

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post

The biggest problem with this mess is that the Federal Government can always threaten to withhold funding
    Exactly. We can talk state's rights and beat our chest because we don't ask for federal funds or we refuse federal funds, but the truth is that ship has sailed. We are too dependent on federal funds already. If it is going to change it has to change at the federal level.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post

I am angry - we should all be angry.
    Yeap.
    Last edited by uga_dawg; 12-17-2015 at 09:17 AM.

Ok.
    May not be one of my better plans. I'm frustrated. I posted it out of that.
    I'm trying to mentally come up with something viable way we or any other state can do something with out committing all out rebellion to say Fyou to the Feds we will not do it or if we do here is what will happen.

We are so stupid. We are letting our own govt to allow the enemy in.

Looking for big things to happen before this jackass leaves office.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    We are so stupid. We are letting our own govt to allow the enemy in.

Looking for big things to happen before this jackass leaves office.

2016 The Year of Fear

Fuck syrian refugees and fuck our federal government.
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.”

― Norman Maclean

Imagine you and your family were Syrian for just a moment... not everyone of them are terrorist, they are just people trying to escape terrorists.
    Last edited by CAMO SNOB; 12-17-2015 at 09:33 AM.
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

“The Department of State consults extensively with state and local governments across the country, from the governor’s office to local law enforcement, schools and social services agencies,” the official said. “Fortunately, over 180 cities and towns nationwide have demonstrated an admirable commitment to welcome refugees. They recognize the positive contribution refugees make to their communities.”

Tell me how a grimy muslim refugee can make a positive impact on our community. I hate this shit!

― Norman Maclean

maybe they could take over for you... I'm sure you suck dick at whatever it is that you do.
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMO SNOB View Post
    maybe they could take over for you... I'm sure you suck dick at whatever it is that you do.
    Since you are all for it I expect to see you lined up to put these trespassers up in your own home and take care of them and feed them and let them use your shit instead of using tax payer money.

― Norman Maclean

Imagine you and your family were Syrian for just a moment... not everyone of them are terrorist, they are just people trying to escape terrorists.
    Imagine them taking over our country & we become refugees. Which country do you think would allow us in?

Imagine having to explain to a half of a family after a former Syrian refugee turned terrorist killed the other half of their family while they were at the movies, Disney World or a ball game.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

that is what i said isnt it?

I thought you were a Christan? I read a bunch a yall praying for folks on here, but yall aren't acting very Christan when it come to this.

I assume you think there were not any fellow Christan being persecuted in Syria?

Why are none of the Muslim country taking any refugees?