Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RTIC Coolers

Default RTIC Coolers

Anybody here pre-order one of these? Anybody here pre-order and receive theirs already?

I got mine yesterday. It's a 45 Tan. I could not be more impressed with this cooler. Built like a tank. I can stand on top of it without any flex, at all. At half the cost of a Yeti, I expect them to sell TONS of these.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    I got mine yesterday. It's a 45 Tan. I could not be more impressed with this cooler. Built like a tank. I can stand on top of it without any flex, at all. At half the cost of a Yeti, I expect them to sell TONS of these.
    How long did it take for you to get yours from when you paid? What day did you pay them? I am trying to figure out when mine will be here. When I call RTIC, they just keep adding days.

i was curious about them and googled them, my first thought was Yeti's design patent or something equivalent ran out! they look almost identical, there was some old google search link about yeti suing them, presumably over using yetis name to market. Those coolers do look good, let us know how they hold up

If you order one today, the projected ship date is 4/15/16 due to back orders.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by baydog View Post
    i was curious about them and googled them, my first thought was Yeti's design patent or something equivalent ran out! they look almost identical, there was some old google search link about yeti suing them, presumably over using yetis name to market. Those coolers do look good, let us know how they hold up
    I know there was a lawsuit against them, just not sure what the outcome was. I assume its still going.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    If you order one today, the projected ship date is 4/15/16 due to back orders.
    Ordered August 16, 2015. Figured it would be here by now.

Do you pay at the time of the order?

I was gonna order one about then or shortly after that, when ever they sent out the second chance deal to the folks that inquired the first time. The date then was like 1/21. I figured I'd wait till the backlog got down a little but it's only got worse. You shouldn't have too much longer. Thought they had something on their site for tracking your production.
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

I love America, sit back and let another company come up with the idea then steal the idea, sell the idea to Chinese manufacturer who sells the product for half the price.

American dream at its finest. I understand Yeti has a facility in the Philippines but most Yeti coolers bought in the US came from their plants in Iowa and Wisconsin.
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.”

― Norman Maclean

When is Yeti going to make a thermos? I mean, that is something that actually would be very useful, to me at least. I have my Fathers old Stanley Thermos, it's awesome. I have a new Stanley Thermos, it sucks. The weight difference b/w the two is significant. I figured Yeti would be all over this and already have something out. I'd like a jumbo size one that will hold enough coffee for me to actually hunt past 9am.

RTIC has 30 ounce tumblers now too for $19.99.

Quote Originally Posted by MorningWoody View Post
    I love America, sit back and let another company come up with the idea then steal the idea, sell the idea to Chinese manufacturer who sells the product for half the price.

American dream at its finest. I understand Yeti has a facility in the Philippines but most Yeti coolers bought in the US came from their plants in Iowa and Wisconsin.
    You'd be wrong. Most of their stuff is made overseas now.....

Quote Originally Posted by Elcid_Fowler View Post
    When is Yeti going to make a thermos? I mean, that is something that actually would be very useful, to me at least. I have my Fathers old Stanley Thermos, it's awesome. I have a new Stanley Thermos, it sucks. The weight difference b/w the two is significant. I figured Yeti would be all over this and already have something out. I'd like a jumbo size one that will hold enough coffee for me to actually hunt past 9am.

We should have them this spring. They are BAD. ASS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post

This is music to my ears....I need hot coffee while hunting!

Do you have the data to back that up?

― Norman Maclean

I don't care where it's made...anything with "Yeti" on it is WAY overpriced.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    I don't care where it's made...anything with "Yeti" on it is WAY overpriced.
    Then don't buy it, I can support a home grown company that came up with an idea and has thrived making that product. They saw a need for a better cooler and the cooler market is better now because of what they created. Two brothers who are living the dream.

― Norman Maclean

Do you have the data to back that up?

Yes I do, do I give enough of a fuck about what you think to share it with you? No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Free market economics just aren't American are they?

Yes I do, do I give enough of a fuck about what you think to share it with you? No.
    I guess that makes you right then...... SMH

― Norman Maclean