Thread: And...Here Comes The RTIC Tumbler

Default And...Here Comes The RTIC Tumbler

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...-Tumbler-30-oz

This has to all be some sort of marketing joke gone awry. The coolers look identical. The tumblers look to be of the exact same dimension, too.

I think YETI is behind the whole thing. They won't lose much of their new targeted clientele due to the "status" of owning a YETI, yet they'll get new folks in who would never PAY asking price for a YETI.

Brilliant, I tell ya!

My brother goes to China several times per year... They buy him a condo on an airplane, like it's got a bed and shit. He is big time when in China, he told me he could get anything made in China for nothing. He sent an email and told them dudes to send him a yeti... Few days later one shows up, no name on it. Whatever is made In China they just keep on making it, selling it, they donat give a fuck about your patent your brand, nothing.
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by USMCsilver View Post
    This has to all be some sort of marketing joke gone awry. The coolers look identical. The tumblers look to be of the exact same dimension, too.

I think YETI is behind the whole thing. They won't lose much of their new targeted clientele due to the "status" of owning a YETI, yet they'll get new folks in who would never PAY asking price for a YETI.

Brilliant, I tell ya!
    i thought the same thing when i saw that yesterday.

the only thing that makes me think yeti isnt involved is the fact that it takes sooooooo long to get the damn things once you have paid for it.

if yeti was involved, you would be able to punch your credit card in and they would ship you a cooler the next day. They would sell a lot more that way. i would buy one, but im not paying for a cooler in hopes that i get it within the next 4 months.