Thread: Flood Relief Needs

Default Flood Relief Needs

A little late to the party, but our company wants to get something together for flood relief. Anyone know what is needed? I've read that they have been overwhelmed by some donations, so don't want to give things that people have too much of.

My guess would be able bodied people to help the homeowners
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

We have a group coming down from the upstate and the group we are working with is asking for industrial trash bags, bleach, rubber gloves, masks and Kilz. The kilz is being used in a lot of homes to stop mold as things remain very humid.

Respirators are needed during the demolition process. Strong backs.

G

Are y'all needing latex gloves or work gloves?

Strong backs, and prayers is what most people need at this time. I was at my parents house starting the clean process up yesterday, and the Holly Hill Academy football team stopped by to help carry out some of the heavier things.