Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Putin Dropping Bombs...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Putin Dropping Bombs...

Truth bombs...

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Yep.

But they have been portrayed in the US as the devil incarnate for so long that people are brainwashed. Americans will back whomever the president is at the time no matter what his politics when it comes to Russia. As you can see today, Obama has done everything he can to force Putins hand and drive Israel away. Yet even so called Conservatives will believe everything he says when it comes to Russia. We have too many conservatives, liberals and libertarians and not nearly enough constitutionalists that have read and understand the Federalist Papers. The Founders told us to trade with foreign countries but stay out of their internal affairs.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

"I consider this absolutely unprofessional politics. It is not grounded on facts, in the real world"

That about sums up American politics.

I agree that we need to stay out of other folks' affairs.

However, I will never give Communist Russia one iota of respect.

That's a fact.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    I agree that we need to stay out of other folks' affairs.

However, I will never give Communist Russia one iota of respect.

That's a fact.
    You don't have to like 'em but you have to respect 'em.

U.S. foreign policy is the equivalent of a new age parent who tells a kid to stop 40-11 times and then instead of busting the kids tail they buy the little brat a toy to shut it up.

Russia? Their the parent that tells the kid to stop the second time with the back of the hand and the kid needs a dribble cup for the next 8 days.

You don't have to respect them. Just stay out of their business and don't piss them off for no reason. Just like the Ukraine thing, we (US) pushed it into a revolution. Yet Russia has been there since 1793. Who in power in their right mind ever thought Russia would just give up and walk away from the Crimean Peninsula, the only warm water port they control? Ain't gonna happen, ever!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

The US has her own problems, I'll give you that.

Y'all can have the Putin love fest. I'll be no part of it.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Love fest, she says.

The truth is the truth, no matter who says it. Try not to overthink it.

You can take the bullshit information Obama and his minions feed us and the bullshit Putin just spouted in that clip and put it together, somewhere in the middle you'll find the truth. If you don't think Putin and his goobermint have been funneling arms and advisors to groups in opposition to the US and it's allies through proxies, you need to do a bit more research on every global conflict since the end of WWII.

I don't believe either side, neither one would admit the truth as to the full scale of what is going on and the involvement in it. They'll keep chipping away to the point where it all blows up into WWIII.

The Military Industrial Complex as Eisenhower warned of isn't just unique to the USA.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 10-07-2015 at 12:23 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    You can take the bullshit information Obama and his minions feed us and the bullshit Putin just spouted in that clip and put it together, somewhere in the middle you'll find the truth. If you don't think Putin and his goobermint have been funneling arms and advisors to groups in opposition to the US and it's allies through proxies, you need to do a bit more research on every global conflict since the end of WWII.

I don't believe either side, neither one would admit the truth as to the full scale of what is going on and the involvement in it. They'll keep chipping away to the point where it all blows up into WWIII.

The Military Industrial Complex as Eisenhower warned of isn't just unique to the USA.

Like I said Putin is for Russia, I wish we had a leader that would be for The USA!
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.”

― Norman Maclean

Let's get one thing straight right here. Putin is for Putin and that is the bottom line...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Let's get one thing straight right here. Putin is for Putin and that is the bottom line...
    Putin is a KGB, hardline thug.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Putin is a KGB, hardline thug.
    No, Putin is the wealthiest most well armed man in the world. He controls the largest country in the world. He wants more. For himself. He gives no fucks about the old KGB or communism or what he did to get to where he is now.

He is the Czar of Russia. He wants to be Emperor of the world.

No, Putin is the wealthiest most well armed man in the world. He controls the largest country in the world. He wants more. For himself. He gives no fucks about the old KGB or communism or what he did to get to where he is now.

He is the Czar of Russia. He wants to be Emperor of the world.
    Where do you think Putin learned the strong arm tactics that got him into power, keep him in power and accumulated (stole, confiscated etc) his wealth. He's basically the head of the Russian Mafia and state owned industry. He used his power to take anything he wanted from what the Oligarchs created after the fall of the USSR. He didn't learn that shit in a knitting circle or a vodka distillery, KGB taught him the basics of that shit. He's not stupid either, he gets what he wants or ruthlessly destroys those in his way.

He wants to be Emperor of the world.
    He can get to the back of the line. I done called dibs.

He is a straight up gangster, running a global crime organization with and for Russian billionaires. He is all about the $$$ and power.
    I agree with everything Glenn said also

How does that differ from Obama and most everyone in power in the US government?

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    He is a straight up gangster, running a global crime organization with and for Russian billionaires. He is all about the $$$ and power.
    And what is the Obama Regime? Add the K Street lobbyist as the emissaries of the billionaire corporations and you have the same exact thing. It's all about the $$$$s and power.

And has been around a long time. Putin has the camera

Last edited by Geetch; 10-07-2015 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    And has been around a long time. Putin has the camera

Yeah but, Reagan scared him. He laughs at Obama, then again most of the world does too.