Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: University of Texas removes Jefferson Davis statue

Quote Originally Posted by Shotunderit View Post
    I'm not going to question you or disparage you about your faith. However, I submit that you are about as qualified to comment on what goes on in Charleston as I am to comment about Florence.
    There were a series of things that went right beginning with the families of the victims. If you have not watched the bond hearing you should.

All the other prayer acts of kindness followed their lead.

But you are entitled to your opinion. Try leaving your purse on the dash by the road. Let me know how that turns out.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by skrimp View Post
    You're back to calling everyone cowards again? Whats next, asking for addresses? While I personally appreciate many things you've done, you show your true colors on this subject. You caved and now you're pissed because no one will forget it. You went against the will of the people you represent and in the ultimate blasphemy, you blame it on God. You are a very weak minded and small man. You repeatedly have shown it on here. You call people cowards and ask for addresses while you give just your business address. Are you sure you're not a Clinton?
    Are you trying to pick a fight or just pouting again?

If you are a man you would act like one.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    Seriously? If you were a good ambassador, a professional and representation of this state, you wouldn't be in here arguing about what God told you and didn't tell you regarding your sheepish vote, not to mention calling people names.

I cherish your love and approval. Now I am crying.

I cherish your love and approval. Now I am crying.
    this is exactly what folks are talking about. What professional legislator acts like this? You are an immature attention whore

It's more fun when we act like children on here.

The murder rate in Charleston is twice the national average for 10 consecutive years.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    this is exactly what folks are talking about. What professional legislator acts like this? You are an immature attention whore
    So you want to throw rotten tomatoes but do not wish them thrown back?

Are you trying to pick a fight or just pouting again?

You have the audacity to tell someone to act like a man? You are really a piece of work! Bwahahaha!
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

Too bad your God didn't tell you to take the "high road" with this whole mess that you seem to continually come in here and facilitate

You idiots have your own reps. I am sure he/she is perfect for you and listens to your trite stereotyping. I just bet respond to your childish communication.

Bunch is internet badasses who hide behind a computer taking pop shots. Cowards.
    I promise you I am not an internet "Badass". I am not a "Badass" at all.
    I class all you coward politicians the same. You all suck. You are the ones who hide, and "vote" on whats best for "all". Please.

Don’t pray for me, pray that you can find your nads. Pray that the choices you made help and not hurt. Pray that somehow we as a Country can overcome what is going on in the world.

The "people" trust the likes of you so much that a "Celebrity" like Trump actually has a chance of getting voted in. While a person like Ben Carson has to linger in the shadows, waiting for someone to wake up.

Pray that you somehow will understand that the Greatest Nation on Earth has a majority of people that think it is OK to say the Pledge of Allegiance in our school systems, but as not to offend a few we wont.
    Pray that it should never be alright to burn and walk on the Flag of this nation, but yet it is an arrestable offence under a hate crime to burn a Gay Pride flag? I was in DC about 4 weeks ago and had to look at all the Gay Pride flags in the state house. Unreal. I'm sure you know about them. Made me sick.
    Pray that you can see that politicians find it acceptable that there are 120000 vets on a VA waiting list. Every 65 minutes one ends his or her own life, because of what was asked of them. Nope no VA money ready or available. No money for this, but let’s not cut funds on those EBT cards or the "Free Cellular" service, some politician might need those votes. Sick world we live in.
    Pray as to why 20 years ago it was "No shirt, No shoes, No service" but now it is alright to wear ones pants down around ones ass with ones underwear hanging out. Yep this is alright.
    Pray as to why it is alright to say "Fuck to Police" and get on social media and say"Kill a Cop", but it is not alright for a college to allow a prayer meeting before a football game. Yep its alright.

Bullcrap. NONE of this is alright. None.

No sir, don’t PRAY for me, get your crap right first sir.
    R.I.P SFC Spencer Kohlheim.
    Suicide is never a good thing but I understand.
    Thank you for your service to our nation.

well said but unfortunately, he is all about himself and the herd of sheep he is in bed with.

Cry us a river. You asked for the spotlight.
    Attached Images Attached Images

dt you are an elected official representing the great state of sc. you need to be above the fray not just in public life, but everywhere you go, including this forum. you come off as being arrogant, condescending, and full of vitriol on this board. you seem to obviously need to have the last word when it comes to arguments or discussions, but damn. grow up and act like a proper rep. is supposed to act. leave all your bullshit at the door when you login. people like you a lot better when you stick to wildlife policies instead of showing off your brand new center console or trying to belittle us from your pedestal in columbia.
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by JayhawkLee View Post
    I class all you coward politicians the same. You all suck. You are the ones who hide, and "vote" on whats best for "all". Please.

Don’t pray for me, pray that you can find your nads. Pray that the choices you made help and not hurt. Pray that somehow we as a Country can overcome what is going on in the world.

The "people" trust the likes of you so much that a "Celebrity" like Trump actually has a chance of getting voted in. While a person like Ben Carson has to linger in the shadows, waiting for someone to wake up.

Pray that you somehow will understand that the Greatest Nation on Earth has a majority of people that think it is OK to say the Pledge of Allegiance in our school systems, but as not to offend a few we wont.
    Pray that it should never be alright to burn and walk on the Flag of this nation, but yet it is an arrestable offence under a hate crime to burn a Gay Pride flag? I was in DC about 4 weeks ago and had to look at all the Gay Pride flags in the state house. Unreal. I'm sure you know about them. Made me sick.
    Pray that you can see that politicians find it acceptable that there are 120000 vets on a VA waiting list. Every 65 minutes one ends his or her own life, because of what was asked of them. Nope no VA money ready or available. No money for this, but let’s not cut funds on those EBT cards or the "Free Cellular" service, some politician might need those votes. Sick world we live in.
    Pray as to why 20 years ago it was "No shirt, No shoes, No service" but now it is alright to wear ones pants down around ones ass with ones underwear hanging out. Yep this is alright.
    Pray as to why it is alright to say "Fuck to Police" and get on social media and say"Kill a Cop", but it is not alright for a college to allow a prayer meeting before a football game. Yep its alright.

Now figure out which of your complaints are caused by state government.

You guys lump every politician and every problem together.

There is no difference. You say that there are certain items that are important that can't be accomplished due to other reps in the house and/or the senate.

Look man, why don't you go up there and create such a damn uproar that it shames the rest. What do you have to lose? Get something important accomplished. If you can't get the support you need start naming people standing against you. Go name them in the newspapers and on tv.

I shouldn't have to tell you this. Take what I said and pass it on to other like minded officials. We're all sick and tired of the dog and pony show. No need to continue explaining yourself about the flag because we will never agree and it just makes you look silly.

There were a series of things that went right beginning with the families of the victims. If you have not watched the bond hearing you should.

All the other prayer acts of kindness followed their lead.

But you are entitled to your opinion. Try leaving your purse on the dash by the road. Let me know how that turns out.
    Respectfully, you are grasping at straws. You are right about one thing, I'm entitled to my opinion.
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"

Quote Originally Posted by JayhawkLee View Post

Thats the damn truth, but DT and his cronies aren't listening.
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.”

― Norman Maclean