Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: University of Texas removes Jefferson Davis statue

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    What an idiot. How can a state politician make a career out of $10,400 a year.
    Fish On!
    http://www.thestate.com/news/politic...e13935326.html

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Not everyone is as stupid as you want to believe. Tell us more about the monthly district allowances and the per diems and "no receipt required" expenses. Get the fuck out of here. You talk about term limits out one side of your mouth and then State retirement out of the other......
    We get $100 per day for gas, motel, and meals. How much do you think a motel in Columbia costs? We did away with state retirement for new reps. Of course you knew that.

Come on Alice, why don't you run?
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

DT's senseless spewing of non-sense was comical at first but now its down right sad.
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.”

― Norman Maclean

We get $100 per day for gas, motel, and meals. How much do you think a motel in Columbia costs? We did away with state retirement for new reps. Of course you knew that.

Come on Alice, why don't you run?
    because I am not a little dick, ego maniac, attention whore, greedy bastard for one reason. I have morals and integrity would also fall in there somewhere. Next question

Mr. Lowe,

Here is a question that merits asking, why don't you just resign from your position as a State Representative??

Serious question. Certainly, you can't justify remaining.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

In district expenses pay for the use of my office, secretaries, copies,fax machines, computer, travel to MANY meetings, phones, ...

You don't know me very well if you think money is a motivator for office.

because I am not a little dick, ego maniac, attention whore, greedy bastard for one reason.
    Sure you are. You can be anything you want to be. You are more accomplished than you think.

In district expenses pay for the use of my office, secretaries, copies,fax machines, computer, travel to MANY meetings, phones, ...

You don't know me very well if you think money is a motivator for office.
    Of course its not about just the money, you are an egotistical midget who loves the power and attention. The money is just a bonus for you.
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.”

― Norman Maclean

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Mr. Lowe,

Here is a question that merits asking, why don't you just resign from your position as a State Representative??

Serious question. Certainly, you can't justify remaining.
    Serious question. Are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by MorningWoody View Post
    Of course its not about just the money, you are an egotistical midget who loves the power and attention. The money is just a bonus for you.
    But you just love Trump.

This could have ended totally different had the SC ga stood up like the Ms Gov and just say what in the world does a memorial have to do with this deranged lunatic's killing spree?

Before you answer with it had a flag that was a symbol of hate and the depraved man used it. Just remember he also used many other symbols in his rantings on face book.

The latest crazy killer from Va is claiming he is a unabashed gay black man. Shall we come out as a nation in protest of all gay black men due to this one idiots actions?

By not standing firm and showing that our symbols may be used by idiots do not mean the symbols them self represent the same ideology the idiot displays, left the door was open and the express lane was created to destroy our national history in the name of tolerance.

It is almost as bad as when the bolshevik's took over mother Russia and rewrote history.
    "A Nation That Does Not Know Its History, Has No Future "

Sure you are. You can be anything you want to be. You are more accomplished than you think.
    do you remember when you "sold out"?

because I am not a little dick, ego maniac, attention whore, greedy bastard for one reason. I have morals and integrity would also fall in there somewhere. Next question
    You are a chicken.

You are a chicken.
    and you are a sell out, a fucking sheep that cared more about what his other politician friends would think about you than yourself.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 08-31-2015 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    This could have ended totally different had the SC ga stood up like the Ms Gov and just say what in the world does a memorial have to do with this deranged lunatic's killing spree?

Before you answer with it had a flag that was a symbol of hate and the depraved man used it. Just remember he also used many other symbols in his rantings on face book.

The latest crazy killer from Va is claiming he is a unabashed gay black man. Shall we come out as a nation in protest of all gay black men due to this one idiots actions?

By not standing firm and showing that our symbols may be used by idiots do not mean the symbols them self represent the same ideology the idiot displays, left the door was open and the express lane was created to destroy our national history in the name of tolerance.

It is almost as bad as when the bolshevik's took over mother Russia and rewrote history.
    "A Nation That Does Not Know Its History, Has No Future "

Would you be slightly upset if we decided to put a gay flag on the statehouse grounds to commemorate the struggles for marriage equality? Yeah I thought so.

Would you be slightly upset if we decided to put a gay flag on the statehouse grounds to commemorate the struggles for marriage equality? Yeah I thought so.
    but based on your actions and track record, you wouldn't care if he was upset or not would you?

and you are a sell out, a fucking sheep that cared more about what his other politician friends would think about you than yourself.
    Bwak, Bwak, Bwak...

Show us you courage. Get involved. Run for something. Make a difference. Or just keep wasting time on your keyboard at work.

My question requires an honest answer. Why do you think you should remain in office ??

Clearly, you have lost your way and have made a mockery of the position. I would love to read an honest answer and an explanation. The people you "serve" deserve no less.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I'd just like to add the he is also a spineless killer of baby lobsters
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    My question requires an honest answer. Why do you think you should remain in office ??

Clearly, you have lost your way and have made a mockery of the position. I would love to read an honest answer and an explanation. The people you "serve" deserve no less.
    So one vote you disagree with on a flag negates my conservative stances? Your position is in the minority.

Do you live in Georgia or Bamberg?