Thread: ISO---sight tape

Default ISO---sight tape

If anyone has a hha optimizer lite ultra #40 site tape they don't mind parting with I'd greatly appreciate. Can swap for whatever tapes you may need. I just need a #40
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Let me look tomorrow Chuck I might have one

Thank you. Got to screwing around today thinking I could improve on what I had by changing the mounting holes and starting over. I was wrong.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

This is what I have. More than welcome to it if you'll just send me back whatever you don't use.

I figured if I didn't look now I would forget about it. Let me know and I'll drop it in the mail for ya if it's what you need.

Don't think those will work. Thanks though.

I got one but it will be mid November when I get home from Kansas. My gear is packed, and in South Georgia heading out there Tuesday

Let me know if that will help you
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

Shit I figured it would work since there was one with a #40 on it. Sorry Chuck.

I've got a whole set. Let me put my hands on them in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tapatalk is screwed up and will not let me reply. Send me an address. 9--1--9::291--6390. Doug

I've got one on the way....id I don't end up needing that one, your welcome to it. Should know by the first of next weeks
    Cast and Blast 17 w/ Opti power