Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Sparkleberry RR

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I am not corrupt enough nor have I sold out to my personal convictions.
    You and the other sheep probably high fived each other after the vote and thought amongst yourselves that you did the "humanitarian thing" and then told war stories about how you are each getting bashed everywhere you turn and had a good laugh but the sad reality is you didn't accomplish shit. You didn't undo the Civil War, you didn't honor the slain Senator, you didn't free any slaves, you didn't un-lynch anyone, you have not improved race relations one iota or better anyone's quality of life. All you did was move a cloth, piss off friends and 50% of your base and show who your true loyalty is to and that is the Gov and not the people, your district or anyone else. You have in my opinion ruined yourself to many good hard working tax payers even if you get re-elected and you probably will only because of the shitty district you have. You are a sell-out and a republican poser.

Keep running your dickwasher with me and I will organize funds to send to your foe. Not a threat, a fact, I am semi retired and bored....
    Have already heard the same from several others on here, do not think I wont take it on and organize it as a project......you truly are stupid and don't even realize the damage you continue to do. or do you need attention this bad?
    edited

I am not corrupt enough nor have I sold out to my personal convictions.
    This is your reason?

But you have all the answers. Superior intellect. Huge ego. You are perfect.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    I asked a African American guy that works for me what he thought about this mess. Great guy, good head on his shoulders and a damn hard worker. He was born and raised in rural and very white, south GA. His response and I quote "they (politicians) just don't get it. I wish someone would worry about figuring out how to stop blacks from killing each other, because last time I checked that done killed more people than that damn flag ever will."
    My neighbor is black, has a phd and on the board of a minority college. He said the whole thing was just a dog and pony show for the elected officials. He said it was really sad......oh and he was still black the day after the flag came down.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    This is your reason?

But you have all the answers. Superior intellect. Huge ego. You are perfect.
    keep running your mouth Bo

Ol' DT keeps telling people they should quit flapping their gums and make a difference by running. Yet by his own admission, he is only willing to run when he thinks/knows he will win. He won't run against Leatherman and attempt to change the senate that is holding back our state because he says he will lose. He tells us how bad the senate is but doesn't have the fortitude to make a run at it, all while he continues to run for his seat after stating he's for term limits. I'd be willing to bet that he will be the first one to throw his name in the hat when Leatherman retires because it's a much better gig than he makes it out to be.

Rep. Lowe has a thankless job as a politician. But true to form for most politicians, he's not self-aware enough to realize he's making that job tougher by constantly telling us how much better he is than the rest of us.

I thought this place was supposed to be professional and I assumed that this was to help DT be able to have productive conversations and gather actual info not so that he could shit talk anyone who doesn't agree.

DT,
    All flags, votes, roads, and schools aside. Get a handle on yourself. You are an elected official and SHOULD be a cut above the rest. I don't care what anyone says to you or any elected official I expect y'all to rise above it and maintain some level of professionalism. For god sake please don't taint what little decent image of politicians I have left.
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

you have all the answers. Superior intellect. Huge ego. You are perfect.
    Don't forget my good looks and charm

All of you need to take a step back. Life's too short.

Leatherman has $750,000 in his campaign account. He can raise another $400,000 with his eyes closed. My Florence donors are also his donors. They do not want him out.

I would not recommend anyone run unless they have a decent chance of winning.

Your first run will fully consume 6 months of life.

The offer is still good if anyone is interested in running. I will take a look at your district and let you know if there is a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    All of you need to take a step back. Life's too short.
    True dat.

The offer is still good if anyone is interested in running. I will take a look at your district and let you know if there is a chance.
    How about this approach? You determine in what districts a white male republican would have a chance of winning, post those districts up and then let people who reside in those districts decide if they want to run or not if it means that much to you.
    Become one with nature then marinate it.

A republican has a chance in any republican district in the primary, mine included. Most seats occupied by a democrat will be very difficult.

You can look at demographics, past election results, and current bank account.

I don't hold grudges. All this talk rolls off my back.

I will help anyone evaluate their district. I may even know some inside info that may be helpful.

A republican has a chance in any republican district in the primary, mine included. Most seats occupied by a democrat will be very difficult.

I will help anyone evaluate their district. I may even know some inside info that may be helpful.

Which one do you think I have a chance against?

Senator John W. Matthews, Jr.

Democrat - Orangeburg
    District 39 - Berkeley, Calhoun, Colleton, Dorchester & Orangeburg Counties
    Columbia Address:
    613 Gressette Bldg.
    Columbia 29201
    Business Phone (803) 212-6056

Representative Gilda Cobb-Hunter

Democrat - Orangeburg
    District 66 - Orangeburg County
    Columbia Address:
    309C Blatt Bldg.
    Columbia 29201
    Business Phone (803) 734-2809

How about ole Jimmy C. in the U.S. House?

You think I might have a chance against any of them?

I don't hold grudges. All this talk rolls off my back.
    Same here. I would help you anyway I can at any time as long as it wasn't related to furthering a liberal agenda. You really were wrong with this, just so you know.
    There are many people on here I have done favors for and many have helped me at times. I love this site and the diversity on it makes it what it is. It would be hard to put a value on the price of this type entertainment and the hours enjoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    Which one do you think I have a chance against?

Senator John W. Matthews, Jr.

Democrat - Orangeburg
    District 39 - Berkeley, Calhoun, Colleton, Dorchester & Orangeburg Counties
    Columbia Address:
    613 Gressette Bldg.
    Columbia 29201
    Business Phone (803) 212-6056

Representative Gilda Cobb-Hunter

Democrat - Orangeburg
    District 66 - Orangeburg County
    Columbia Address:
    309C Blatt Bldg.
    Columbia 29201
    Business Phone (803) 734-2809

How about ole Jimmy C. in the U.S. House?

You think I might have a chance against any of them?
    Now I would not want to be presumptuous but I am hoping you were very glad the flag was removed. You are a SC State Alumni. You are the current Orangeburg Democrat Party Chairman.

Now all I need to know is how much cash you got.

Same here. I would help you anyway I can at any time as long as it wasn't related to furthering a liberal agenda. You really were wrong with this, just so you know.
    Wait, Really!

I had you as a fence rider.

Now I would not want to be presumptuous but I am hoping you were very glad the flag was removed. You are a SC State Alumni. You are the current Orangeburg Democrat Party Chairman.

Now all I need to know is how much cash you got.

So, when you aren't dodging more pertinent questions, you resort to being a smart-ass!

I would reference some other statements and questions I posted in another thread, but you deleted that thread when it took a "southern" turn on you.

I am a white God fearing man that attended the university in your district in the mid 90's. I have no political representation in the district that I live in. All I can do is hope and pray that politicians in other districts will stand fast and do what is best for this State and Country as a whole.

As so many others have stated, this isn't about a flag, but the way the removal of it transpired. Whether that flag is flying at the State House or not has no effect on my life, but the manner in which you and the other elected officials conduct business does.

Learn what history has to teach us. Very seldom do knee-jerk and emotional votes have the results that they are intended to have.

Take a look at the 18th amendment for example.

SECTION. 1. After one year from the ratification of this article the manufacture, sale, or transportation of intoxicating liquors within, the importation thereof into, or the exportation thereof from the United States and all territory subject to the jurisdiction thereof for beverage purposes is hereby prohibited.

SECTION. 2. The Congress and the several States shall have concurrent power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

SECTION. 3. This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of the several States, as provided in the Constitution, within seven years from the date of the submission hereof to the States by the Congress.
    http://constitutioncenter.org/consti...quor-abolished

By the late 1800s, prohibition movements had sprung up across the United States, driven by religious groups who considered alcohol, specifically drunkenness, a threat to the nation. The movement reached its apex in 1920 when Congress ratified the 18th Amendment, prohibiting the manufacture, transportation and sale of intoxicating liquors. Prohibition proved difficult to enforce and failed to have the intended effect of eliminating crime and other social problems–to the contrary, it led to a rise in organized crime, as the bootlegging of alcohol became an ever-more lucrative operation. In 1933, widespread public disillusionment led Congress to ratify the 21st Amendment, which repealed Prohibition.
    http://www.history.com/topics/18th-and-21st-amendments

We can all see what the removal of this piece of cloth has started. That piece of trash that murdered those 9 God fearing Christians in Charleston may very well get what he wanted after all.

I will continue praying for you and the rest of our elected officials that God will give all of you the strength, wisdom, and courage to do what is best and when the timing is right.

Lighten up. That was meant to be a humerus way of saying that you live in a district that strongly favors a black democrat. Of course you knew that.

That was meant to be a humerus

Rule #2: Double tap

The truth is a lie that will get you killed.

Duncraft Pro-Staff

Lighten up. That was meant to be a humerus way of saying that you live in a district that strongly favors a black democrat. Of course you knew that.

I understand that you were/ are trying to be as humorous as you can, but it is hard to "lighten up" when I see what is happening all around us. I truly am scared of the world that my daughters will have to face/ live in when they grow up. I am not worried about me, because I know how to take care of and provide for myself and my family. I also know where I will spend eternity when I die, so I am not scared of that either. As our Lord and Savior said, "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."

These are my two most cherished worldly "possessions," and I what I fear for more than anything else.

Very seldom is the right thing to do the easy thing to do. Be a leader in the midst of adversity. You should always pray about all the decisions you have to make. Always remember that there is an inexhaustible fountain of knowledge yielded to us from above through the medium of prayer.