Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Site Sponsor HUK

According to website,there are not many dealers that sell Huk in SC. Is that correct?

I prefer to buy in store first, so I can see and make sure it fits. Then I will make future purchases online (only if store is not close)

Closest one to Manning is in Moncks Corner

Pretty sure I saw a few racks of it at PSA in Mount Pleasant last week. Quality stuff, I will be picking up some here in the near future.

I too would like to touch and feel the stuff. I'll have to swing by PSA next time I'm in Charleston proper.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

PSA has a pretty large selection of the stuff. It is even better in person that it is online
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

What pieces have you picked up so far Griff?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

I have been using the the performance icon stuff. It is noticeably more comfortable and cooler than my Columbia omni freeze shirts I had been using. It also seems to hold up extremely well and the wife says it is easier to remove blood from than the old stuff.
    Their fowl weather gear is at the top of my list right now
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Getting blood out easily is a nice selling point.
    Last edited by willyworm; 05-27-2015 at 01:29 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They damn sure are marketing well. Every fishing show on TV, salt and fresh, has guys wearing it.

Best advertising money can buy. "I saw this feller on TV wearing this stuff bo!"
    Last edited by willyworm; 05-27-2015 at 02:40 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I need a face mask to keep my face and neck from being burned. I may try one of theirs and if it doesnt fog up my sunglasses I may love it.

I've been asked if they'll be offering a women's line of clothing/sizes. Does anyone know???
    Last edited by WoodieSC; 05-28-2015 at 11:43 AM.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    I've been asked if they'll be offering a women's line of clothing/sizes. Does anyone know???
    That's a good question.. My girl has been bugging me about it as well. I know the offer a women's line over at Spanish Fly so they will probably bring it over to HUK as well since they own both brands..

finally coming out of the closet, huh?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    finally coming out of the closet, huh?
    I laughed
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Yes! We have a women's line we have developed for Spring/Summer of 2016! We will be showing it off to the industry and dealers at the ICAST Show in July in Orlando, FL.

Depending on the reception it receives, it should be able to ship by Christmas of this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion"
    - Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion, 1973

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    I need a face mask to keep my face and neck from being burned. I may try one of theirs and if it doesnt fog up my sunglasses I may love it.

Our neck gaitor was designed with our flat seam mesh to match our Icon series if shirts more for merchandising purposes. We discovered last summer while fishing offshore, that by mistake, we came up with a great technology to keep glasses from fogging while keeping the sun off your neck, ears and face.

We actually have already sold out of these on-line, but Sportsman's Warehouse currently has them in stock and we should have more in stock by late summer.

"I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion"

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman View Post
    That's a good question.. My girl has been bugging me about it as well. I know the offer a women's line over at Spanish Fly so they will probably bring it over to HUK as well since they own both brands..

You are correct!

Quote Originally Posted by phfelkel View Post
    They damn sure are marketing well. Every fishing show on TV, salt and fresh, has guys wearing it.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Reel Commotion View Post
    Pretty sure I saw a few racks of it at PSA in Mount Pleasant last week. Quality stuff, I will be picking up some here in the near future.

Correct! Palmetto State Armory has become one of our valued partners in South Carolina. They will have inventory of our NOMAD brand as well this fall.

Default Site Sponsor HUK

Quote Originally Posted by FHF View Post
    According to website,there are not many dealers that sell Huk in SC. Is that correct?

I prefer to buy in store first, so I can see and make sure it fits. Then I will make future purchases online (only if store is not close)

Closest one to Manning is in Moncks Corner

We are working on that. Being only a few months old sometimes independent dealers are late to adopt new brands. We tried to get a certain store in Sumter which would be close to you to pull the trigger at a trade show in Fort Worth, but they have not done so yet.

Last edited by HartClemson99; 06-01-2015 at 11:16 AM.