Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Site Sponsor HUK

Quote Originally Posted by fro View Post
    just ordered a hat and a polo style shirt. I will have the foul weather gear before next fishing season!

Yall need someone to carry your gear in the lowcountry (south of Charleston). Thought about Southern Drawl Outfitters in Bluffton or River Services inThunderbolt? Few other places come to mind.

I wish PSA would man up and relocated from their Oaktie place with a fancy new store. that would be on-time for PSA and HUK...

Edit - Kind of worried the hat wont fit my pea head, hope so. Finding a proper fitting had for my melon is always an issue

I agree! If you like a retailer, call and request it. We would love to service them. I'll have my rep force check into both. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion"
    - Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion, 1973

Quote Originally Posted by dox08 View Post
    That Yeti color Kryptek long sleeve looks bad ass! I love the gear so far, great stuff Hart!!

Thanks!

"I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion"

Quote Originally Posted by fro View Post
    just ordered a hat and a polo style shirt. I will have the foul weather gear before next fishing season!

Yall need someone to carry your gear in the lowcountry (south of Charleston). Thought about Southern Drawl Outfitters in Bluffton or River Services inThunderbolt? Few other places come to mind.

I wish PSA would man up and relocated from their Oaktie place with a fancy new store. that would be on-time for PSA and HUK...

Edit - Kind of worried the hat wont fit my pea head, hope so. Finding a proper fitting had for my melon is always an issue
    I won't say it is out of the question or hasn't been discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by HartClemson99 View Post
    I will be in San Antonio!

I'll stop by the booth.

I need to write up a review on the fowl weather stuff. Incredible is all I got. I wore it in a torrential down pour on a charter last weekend. rained for 2 hours. took the jacked off and let the sports use my t shirt to dry their hands so they could sign the credit card slip. I was honestly bone dry. I've never had rain gear that kept me this dry
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota's Day View Post
    As a recent transplant, I would love a psa modeled after the mt pleasant store!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota's Day View Post
    Get shopping, Hwy 170 and 278 is a pretty hot spot at the moment... The current store is great but hidden and rather on the small'ish side....

Holla if you need any local help with finding the appropriate spot, engineering, design, permitting, etc. I could def assist you with a great local development team.
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

conservation permit holder

NBK Pro-staff

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    If I read 'mousetrap' in one more fishing thread I'm punching a puppy.

Stopped by anglers on the way home from dirty myrtle and picked up a couple of things.

Everything was on sale and it was tax free.

If you give 10 people a bag of gold, someone will complain about how heavy it is!

Thanks Gents! I appreciate the business!

Think y'all could do a khaki colored visor with different color logos?
    every expert was once a beginner

Default Site Sponsor HUK

Quote Originally Posted by mrtroy4man View Post
    Think y'all could do a khaki colored visor with different color logos?

We won't have one for Spring of 2016, but we may look into it for future seasons. Khaki is popular in the fly fishing circles and as we grow our western business, I'm sure more drab colors will be in the line. Unfortunately visor sales aren't as strong as cap sales, so we don't have as many colors to chose from, but as we grow our business we will have numerous new styles/colors coming out every year. If I was a betting man, I would say yes.

Last edited by HartClemson99; 08-10-2015 at 07:06 PM.

Thanks Hart, already have some of your gear. Looking forward to picking up more
    every expert was once a beginner

Gents, our new hunting apparel is in stock and shipping!

Introducing NOMAD:

www.nomadoutdoor.com

Saw it on FB today. I thought that was yours. Looks like some good stuff! Will be ordering some stuff in near future!!
    Life's a garden, Dig it.

Quote Originally Posted by CUducks648 View Post
    Saw it on FB today. I thought that was yours. Looks like some good stuff! Will be ordering some stuff in near future!!

Thanks! I'm pretty excited about the brand and the product.

I'm not going to lie Hart...that stuff looks bad ass. I can't wait to get my hands on some.

We need to find out a way to get that Kryptek Banshee pattern to Stump...I'd let him spray my boat like that.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    I'm not going to lie Hart...that stuff looks bad ass. I can't wait to get my hands on some.

We need to find out a way to get that Kryptek Banshee pattern to Stump...I'd let him spray my boat like that.

Thank you!

Are there any distributors in the Charleston area that have it on the shelf yet?

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Are there any distributors in the Charleston area that have it on the shelf yet?

Anglers in moncks corner i think