Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pulling that Clemson

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    They will lose to Louisville, ND and FSU for certain. That is with Watson. If he gets hurt....
    Kno-dat... As the cool kids say
    Last edited by TheVisorGuy; 05-22-2015 at 12:17 PM.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Kno-dat... As the cool kids say
    #fact

The only fact for 2015 is Florida winning #11 over the Vols. That hurdle will remain for Jones. He will panic again.

If hype had anything to do with it, the gamecocks might have won a conference championship by now.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    If hype had anything to do with it, the gamecocks might have won a conference championship by now.
    No they wouldn't.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

They will lose to Louisville, ND and FSU for certain. That is with Watson. If he gets hurt....
    maybe GT, again making it three in a row and starting 2-3

GT and FSU are def. the two toughest and I would be happy with a split. ND at home doesn't worry me as bad as Louisville on a Thursday night. NC St. is talented and always tough in Raleigh.

Still guarantee of better record than dirtpeckers.

With you predicting, I'm going to go ahead and put a check mark by those in the win column.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Meathook View Post
    GT and FSU are def. the two toughest and I would be happy with a split. ND at home doesn't worry me as bad as Louisville on a Thursday night. NC St. is talented and always tough in Raleigh.

Still guarantee of better record than dirtpeckers.
    He said....NC State is talented ROFL

They'll beat GT this year. They should be able to beat FSU too with all the rebuilding that the Noles have to do but, Fisher has recruited as well as anyone in the country. Louisville is the one I'll be nervous about, not because they're going to be that great, it's a Thursday night away game. ND doesn't worry me all that much. NCSU is going to be better but, they'll still suck. Miami's got a long way to go to be relevant in CFB any time soon.

Offensively the Tigers should be one of the better units in the country, getting the defense up to speed is going to be where the issue is. Lots of experience on that side but also a lot of youth too.

He said....NC State is talented ROFL
    I take that as you have no idea what you are talking about. They have a good line returning, very good QB, very good RB's including the freshman. Defense should be improved. Are they Alabama loaded, not hardly but not Vandy poor either.

I take that as you have no idea what you are talking about.
    Have you followed his predictions the past few years? He will pick UT over Alabama again this year.

I take that as you have no idea what you are talking about. They have a good line returning, very good QB, very good RB's including the freshman. Defense should be improved. Are they Alabama loaded, not hardly but not Vandy poor either.
    Their average recruiting class is ranked 44th in the last 4 years.

If Clempson loses to nc state I would crawl under a rock somewhere if I we're a tater fan. As a matter of fact if they are as "awesome" as some on here claim that they are going to be I would be disappointed if they lost more than 2 games playing that schedule

I wouldn't expect Clemson to lose to unranked teams late in the 4th quarter we already have that team in SC. Three times to be exact. A lose to a top 15 team is always possible. It would help Clemson's sos if Scar had not fell off the CFB map.

And yall will still lose 3. Even with that lack of sos

If I were a coot fan, I'd be much more worried about my own team of chumps than the one looking down from the upstate.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

If you were a coot fan then you wouldn't be counting your chickens before they hatch over a middle aged dude with a sweater vest and a comb over and a bunch of 18 year old kids. But I guess that is a side effect of that orange kool aid...#clemsoning
    Last edited by TheVisorGuy; 05-22-2015 at 03:52 PM.

Did you watch the Kentucky game last year?

You can talk sos all year long but Scar is now an unranked dumpster fire. A .500 finish this year would be over achieving. Remember Ward is still coaching the run defense that finished 108th last season. A few JUCOS and freshmen will not correct the problem.

Spurrier had a NFL back, All SEC receiver and record breaking QB but the D was so bad they still finished. 500. This year the offense takes a step back along with defense. Vandy may be the only conference win for the coots.

This is a Clempson thread.