Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 20 inchers???

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    Dhall...do you need an attaboy or someone to tell you that you are the man??? I'll say it, Dhall is the man! He is the badest ass sportsman around! Can't nobody touch him!
    As you can see children, this is a good example of why you shouldn't use drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

Cottontop do you bait shrimp?
    867-5309

This dude is an alias. There cannot be anyone this dumb that would come on here and type the things he does.

Quote Originally Posted by rob70 View Post
    Again...... his feet must taste like they smell , Delicious (officer Farva)
    officer- "Sorry for the de- licing"

farva- "its powdered sugar."

officer- "the lice, they, they hate the sugar"

farva- "its delicious"

best scene in the movie

Sounds like he needs to take his quip up with DNR for setting unobtainable goals. 15 is 15. Wish I still dove on the reefs. Be 15 large!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Sounds like he needs to take his quip up with DNR for setting unobtainable goals. 15 is 15. Wish I still dove on the reefs. Be 15 large!
    but if you speared them then you would be unsportsmanlike
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    I enjoy your avatar every time you post!
    867-5309

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Think of all the fish you are taking away from everyone else.

I disagree that he's an alias.

Remember...there are now size and creel restrictions on an invasive apex predator on our flagship lake and feeding rivers. People are this stupid.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Car RamRod !

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    How bouts if I was holding my breath?

I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

You need to keep your ass in the upstate.
    I'm from the upstate and I was gigging flounder in the 1960s. My cousin who retired as a Major in the Marine Corps got me started sticking them back when he was stationed at Parris Island.

I wouldn't know how to be a frat boy if I wanted to.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Cotton, you are opposed to flounder gigging, trout lines, bow fishing, but opposed to buck limits. Werid logic.

Anybody that's ever gigged anything knows that nobody is going out every weekend and stacking the deck.

Well, except maybe for Cypresneak.....I think he can talk to flounder.

I can catch them bumping a mud minnow on a dropper rig, but if I find myself thinking "I'd like to eat flounder this weekend."
    My first thought is "I wonder where I left my gig."
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

i'm eating more tuna tonight. that's all I know....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i'm eating more tuna tonight. that's all I know....
    I tried to make sushi last night. I can't get the rice consistency....
    Wound up just dipping it in soy and eating it off the plate.

My wife has about depleted the dolphin. I guess the only thing to do is to go fishing again.
    I'm hunting a decent ledge stacked with triggers next week.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post

My wife has about depleted the dolphin. I guess the only thing to do is to go fishing again.
    You know my #. Is like to squeeze a trip with you if possible. And yes I'm inviting myself because that's what I do!
    867-5309

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post

Nishiki rice, cook it then after its done, mix in rice wine vinegar/sugar that you have heated up to dissolve sugar. (1 tablespoon sugar to a tablespoon vinegar )

Let it cool, then roll.
    Last edited by scdiver; 05-06-2015 at 07:43 AM.

i have been using a "quick cook" brown rice and its real sticky and works well enough. I try not to eat white rice....and there sure is a trick to it. maybe scdiver has the key.

I'm gonna sear it tonight with some simple spices. Maybe 30sec per side in a hot, cast iron skillet.

Those mussels from the other night were $9.99 a bag at whole foods. we still have half a bag left. Cut up some tomatoes, garlic, onion, white wine and steam. M R good, too.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Hook caught Carolina flat fish!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Relentlous View Post
    You know my #. Is like to squeeze a trip with you if possible. And yes I'm inviting myself because that's what I do!
    Cam, if you can come during the week, holler.

Quote Originally Posted by scdiver View Post
    Nishiki rice, cook it then after its done, mix in rice wine vinegar/sugar that you have heated up to dissolve sugar. (1 tablespoon sugar to a tablespoon vinegar )

Let it cool, then roll.
    This is good info. Gracias.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i have been using a "quick cook" brown rice and its real sticky and works well enough. I try not to eat white rice....and there sure is a trick to it. maybe scdiver has the key.

I'm gonna sear it tonight with some simple spices. Maybe 30sec per side in a hot, cast iron skillet.

Those mussels from the other night were $9.99 a bag at whole foods. we still have half a bag left. Cut up some tomatoes, garlic, onion, white wine and steam. M R good, too.
    I've got a thing for shellfish. 10$ is a damn good price. That skillet looked full and if you've got a half a bag, that's worth a trip by whole foods this weekend.