Thread: Boat value.

Default Boat value.

I'm up and down about selling my duck boat. I'm not even sure if I can do it. But I'm interested on what it would be worth.

It's a 94 falcon with a 40 Johnson. No trailer would go with it. It leaks and needs work. I also just broke my tilt assist. My wife is the one giving me a hint to sell this thing . And personally I wouldn't take my kids in it.
    867-5309

I know from experience those tilt assist cylinders and cables aren't cheap. That and I never had much luck with them lasting for long in saltwater.

I don't know what the actual part is called, but I broke off the little metal piece on the cylinder itself were the cable attaches. I think it screws on, and if it does I'd have to drill out the old screw .
    867-5309

If we're talking about the same non powered hyd. Assist, then it's a ball and socket connection under that screw on sleeve similar to that of a throttle cable.

Quote Originally Posted by mud ugh View Post
    If we're talking about the same non powered hyd. Assist, then it's a ball and socket connection under that screw on sleeve similar to that of a throttle cable.
    That's correct. I broke the socket part off
    867-5309

And the plastic tab on the tiller handle, but I know I can replace that part
    867-5309

Put it in Craigslist for $1000 more than you want for it, pop the blind up... It will sell. If it doesn't sell take it down and put it back up in mid sept-October and it will sell.
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.