Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ted Nugent

Default Ted Nugent

Just turned the tv to an episode of his hunting show i only caught the end. His wife had just wacked a nice buck with the bow and as they are filming the post kill shot part i seen 4 bucks 3 does and 2 kudu just walking around checking out the show. Pretty sure his deer are better trained than my dog.

Hahaha. Watching same show. He gives more sponsor shout outs than a NASCAR driver.

Atleast have someone scare them out of the back ground so they dont look so tamed lol

I like the mystical bang of the 30-06 better.

Tooth, Fag, claw, fence.

Quote Originally Posted by corn makes whiskey View Post
    Hahaha. Watching same show. He gives more sponsor shout outs than a NASCAR driver.
    All of those shows are that way!

I have my new scent killer socks on with my wild game camera who saw a deer licking my acorn rage which was beside my come here deer.

I was gonna hunt in my new red neck blind but I decided to hunt in my ghost blind instead.

Just by happenstance while we were out checking cameras I thought I saw a brown flash so I through my new TC contender up. If it hadn't been for that Nikon scope with the BDC reticle I would have never seen ole swamp donkey.

I can't show you the footage because the camera man dropped the brand new campbell camera out of the stand.

But hang on we are headed to the great state of Illinois next week.

We will be driving our Chevy truck all night to get there!

Sounds like you still watch them...pretty accurate play by play
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Default Ted Nugent

Meat eater is the only hunting show i can stand to watch on a regular basis.
    Last edited by sut; 04-01-2015 at 12:49 AM.

Ted Nugent is the worst hunting program on TV.......and there are some bad ones.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

his show might be awful but you need to support him. we have to have a crazy bastard like him to take on those weird bastards that want to try and take our guns

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Ted Nugent is the worst hunting program on TV.......and there are some bad ones.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

There's no way it can be worse than the guy that duck hunts with the eotech on his shotgun

Quote Originally Posted by Gone South View Post
    There's no way it can be worse than the guy that duck hunts with the eotech on his shotgun

The guy from cz.

I blocked the "outdoor" channels. If you ever sit back and ask yourself "would I hunt/fish with this dude" you quickly come to realize "hell no!".
    "We have become so open minded that our brains have fallen out"

I only watch the offshore fishing shows. I have the series I like on record and catch up on them all at once. I can't stand most of the hunting shows.

Last edited by jws; 04-01-2015 at 07:33 AM.

Meat Eater is a good one. I like a few of those long range shows. Along with G&A TV and American Rifleman.

Most fishing shows suck but I like The Hunt for Big Fish with Larry Dahlberg. Damn shame they don't have Spanish Fly on the repeat cycle. Jose was one of the best. George Poveromo gets on my nerves at times but I can take him in small doses.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Stan Potts is the man.

I like watching the pig man...almost as fake as wras'ln but at least animals get shot in the head.

MeatEater is good.
    I take an PLB in the shower with me. Can't ever be too safe.

Whats it like to live w/o the Internet? Not bad, I get photos of your mom thought the mail....

"I'd like to know more about this. Someone give cottontop a bump of coke."
    Sportin' Woodies

All the deer hunting is done with archery equipment for the most part and they only show waterfowl hunting in the winter. I cant tell you the last hunting show I watched from start to finish there are just too damn many of them and Its one big commercial.
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.”

― Norman Maclean

I enjoy predator hunting tv- just love watching those damn yotes getting popped

Jim Shockey is the man and you cannot beat avian x if you're a waterfowler
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.