Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another 5 star commitment to Clemson

Default Another 5 star commitment to Clemson

http://www.tigernet.com/story/footba...uncement-13637

Just thought I'd let you know - you can go back your bottle now, Steve.

Going to be another great class for sure. Reloading..
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

They had some young men out at the stadium early this week... Had the PA and all the screens lit up
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMO SNOB View Post
    They had some young men out at the stadium early this week... Had the PA and all the screens lit up

Quote Originally Posted by CAMO SNOB View Post
    Scrimmage. From what I'm hearing our backs are going to be outstanding.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

He is doing a good job of trolling too.

USC's downward spiral is going to be painful for Carolina faithful the next few years. Its very sad, they were on to something.

Some things never change, ya know...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Some things never change, ya know...

Yep, you give old coaches a bunch of money and they throw it away. Maybe Sakkerliner will get themselves a young coach next. Y'all could promote Whammy, that'd be a great move.

Glad you got 5 years of shit talking Swinney Jr, it's gonna be a while before the next win.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Yep uSUC had it going but seems like olballsac just got lazy. They got at least 4-7 years of building, again if ever to become a powerhouse like Clemson has become.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Yep uSUC had it going but seems like olballsac just got lazy. They got at least 4-7 years of building, again if ever to become a powerhouse like Clemson has become.

Powerhouse?
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Only in Pickens does losing 5 out of 6 to your rival and a Russell Athletic Bowl win = "Powerhouse"...

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Powerhouse?

Winning 6 games in a season keeps you from that. Look on the brightside, compared to what's coming, that was a great year.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

True, which makes putting the OBC out to pasture all the more sweeter.

Only in Pickens does losing 5 out of 6 to your rival and a Russell Athletic Bowl win = "Powerhouse"...

I'm curious, does knowing you're going to suck again hurt worse that knowing Clemson is going to beat the fuck out of you year in year out for the foreseeable future?

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Powerhouse?
    yeah really, and correct me if im wrong, but, beat 1 team that finished in the top 25 last year?
    Last edited by SCswampCAT; 03-27-2015 at 08:57 AM.

I figured you would at least have to win a bunch of conference championships and maybe, just maybe, be in competition to GO to the national championship game to be considered a powerhouse...I'll be the first to admit dabo has recruited tremendously, but to call them a powerhouse before they have even played a game? Come on now. If they don't compete for the national championship in the next 2-3 years I would say they were a flop. With great recruiting comes high expectations.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

"On Paper" yall some bad mofos!
    Too bad with all the talent they have and have had, they continue to screw the pooch, even with a cupcake schedule that should lead straight to titles. Sad really

Choking against FSU, with Winston's backup, against the best defense ever to play the game at any level ever to hear the taters tell it.

Powerhouse?

or

Clemsoning?

You decide...

Choking against FSU, with Winston's backup, against the best defense ever to play the game at any level ever to hear the taters tell it.

Powerhouse?

or

Clemsoning?

You decide...
    What would you call choking against Kaintucky, Tennessee, Mizzu and T&AM with the best coach ever in CFB to hear chicken fans tell it? Any of those teams make the playoffs?