Thread: iPhone 6 screen

Default iPhone 6 screen

So I shattered the screen on my iPhone 6. Any recommendations around Columbia to fix it? Thanks
    Last edited by smalltownz71; 03-22-2015 at 08:54 PM.

Cell phone medic across from target in harbison
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    I know they use shit screens for most phones. The Galaxy replacements are not OEM GorillaGlass. Not sure what they use on Crapple products.

Apple care was worth the extra hundo dognutz
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

Smartphone MD on Gervais, Ft. Jackson, or Sandhills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

I've dealt with smartphone md and wasn't impressed. Thanks for the help so far!

It's not that hard to do yourself. My wife shattered the screen on her iphone and the place here in town wanted $125.00 to replace the screen. I ordered the kit off ebay for $17. Took me a little while to figure out what the heck I was doing but about 2 hours later she had a brand new screen and a working cell phone.

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    They fixed an iPad mini screen for me, but I won't use them again I'll buy the parts off eBay and do it myself.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Bull and Laurel. Can't remember the name. $100 for my 5c

G

Can't help you on getting your screen fixed, but once you have it back to normal, get one of the glass screen covers. I can't remember the exact name of them, my wife got one with her 6+ from Verizon. Last week our son dropped her phone, it broke the protective glass, but her actual screen is unharmed. It has already saved us the cost of replacing the screen, I think it is only $10-$15, or somewhere around that price range. She uses it with an Otter Box.

Do it yourself. The screen isn't a bad fix.

Well I'm not great with fixing electronics so I ended up going to Mr. PC in irmo. Great guys and best price from who I called. Had me out to door in under 20 min

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    Can't help you on getting your screen fixed, but once you have it back to normal, get one of the glass screen covers. I can't remember the exact name of them, my wife got one with her 6+ from Verizon. Last week our son dropped her phone, it broke the protective glass, but her actual screen is unharmed. It has already saved us the cost of replacing the screen, I think it is only $10-$15, or somewhere around that price range. She uses it with an Otter Box.
    This. Tempered glass covers are the shizzz.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNSON View Post
    Bull and Laurel. Can't remember the name. $100 for my 5c

G
    Mr. PC.

Jam up folks.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by smalltownz71 View Post
    Well I'm not great with fixing electronics so I ended up going to Mr. PC in irmo. Great guys and best price from who I called. Had me out to door in under 20 min

dang man how did you break your phone?