Thread: Grinding!!

Default Grinding!!

That's how they make hot dogs

Damm i bet it smells like doughnuts in there!

This video reminds me of Sharon Stone's "The Quick and the Dead". It's horrible but I couldn't stop myself from watching it.

Why is it horrible? Seems to me like its the most feasible way to dispose of dead farm animals that cannot be used to process for food. It's not like the animals are alive.

Starburst!! Burst of flavor in yo mouth!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

I'd stand back farther than the camera guy. The stars may have to line up, but I can imagine an exploding gut covering him.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Why is it horrible? Seems to me like its the most feasible way to dispose of dead farm animals that cannot be used to process for food. It's not like the animals are alive.

I agree. It's just not a not something that's pleasurable .

Illegal immigrant job there.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by scduckcmdr View Post
    I'd stand back farther than the camera guy. The stars may have to line up, but I can imagine an exploding gut covering him.
    Seems to me that's a hidden video like the guy is not suppose to be there or something. I could care less about a gut. What if dude fell in.

Imagine having to clean that thing on a hot July day.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Is it bad that the only thing I could think about was sending jihadi's down there feet first, still alive with a fetid pig corpse beside him?

Allah Akbar, mother fucker.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Living underneath that thing is what heaven is like to a possum.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Is it bad that the only thing I could think about was sending jihadi's down there feet first, still alive with a fetid pig corpse beside him?

Allah Akbar, mother fucker.

I concur!

I would like a slower revolution to those teeth though. Make it last longer. Maybe tie em to a 2x4.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Damn right BB. A slooooow chew on that Muslim ass
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.