Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom?

Default Custom?

Is this boat custom or does gator trax make this style regularly? I figured some of you prostaffers would know.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Looks like a deep wall version of The Rogue.

I sure would like to have one. I need to find out if I can still get this built. If so i will have a hull for sale fo Sho!
    Last edited by coot nasty; 02-03-2015 at 08:26 PM.

Looks like they make a "high side" or "deep wall" version. Not sure it is as deep as that picture looks but it's on their website.

Dang. How tall is the transom?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Im betting its a 16 X 44 GT with 21" sides and the added v nose bull bar.
    http://www.gatortraxboats.com/c-3-gt-models.aspx
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Im betting its a 16 X 44 GT with 21" sides and the added v nose bull bar.
    http://www.gatortraxboats.com/c-3-gt-models.aspx
    Those sides got to be more than 21"

If they are then its probably a custom. You can get 24 on the Big Water series but they start at a 62" bottom. PM Trashduck and ask him. He's the dealer.
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Side walls on my Xpress are 21 inches. This thing looks to have 30 to 32 inch side walls. Not sure what good that does with a flat bottom boat.
    E T

You don't get soaked in rough chop with a flat "nose" boat like that? Just curious..

Quote Originally Posted by HydroMan View Post
    You don't get soaked in rough chop with a flat "nose" boat like that? Just curious..
    Hell yeah you do!!! My 1750 Gator Trax with hunt deck would soak you too the bone running across a rough lake!! It wasn't so much coming from the flat nose as much as it was being blown back at you by the wind after it rode up high on the sides. There's not a lot of flare on mud boat hulls to deflect water low and away so you end up catching it when it blows back.
    Last edited by Ring King; 02-04-2015 at 12:24 AM.
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

It's a rogue (no crimped chines) with higher sides. gator trax will build any option into any model as long as you are willing to pay for it.
    yes it will be a wet boat but logic behind high sides it to keep waves from coming over. Rather be wet than sunk. If you're looking for a dry boat then stop looking at mud boats
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    It's a rogue (no crimped chines) with higher sides. gator trax will build any option into any model as long as you are willing to pay for it.
    yes it will be a wet boat but logic behind high sides it to keep waves from coming over. Rather be wet than sunk. If you're looking for a dry boat then stop looking at mud boats
    Eehhh.... I went from running an old flat nosed gator trax 17x50 to the 16x50 hybrid. Night and day difference. It will keep you pretty damn dry until you try and run off the coast in moderate to heavy chop. But at that point, you don't really need to be out in a boat like that anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    Eehhh.... I went from running an old flat nosed gator trax 17x50 to the 16x50 hybrid. Night and day difference. It will keep you pretty damn dry until you try and run off the coast in moderate to heavy chop. But at that point, you don't really need to be out in a boat like that anyway.
    yea I agree 100% that some mud boats are leaps and bounds drier than other but overall none of them are what I would consider to be dry or smooth riding boats.
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

ask jeff. he took the pic.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Some of the lettering looks stretched. Could it be a Photochop?
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

This one is shown under the GT models on their website. It doesn't have a ribbed side. The Rogue comes in like a 32 inch bottom so if it is a Rogue it is definitely custom.

gt42.jpg

i still dont see why you dont just ask jeff. I think his handle is Pitboss on here.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

His last activity was 8-01-2010
    Reckon he's been busy
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Some of the lettering looks stretched. Could it be a Photochop?
    It has been photo chopped. They dont and have not made a boat like this. Just got off the phone with them.
    Last edited by coot nasty; 02-04-2015 at 11:21 AM.